Tears Don't Fall

"Take a picture, it'll last longer babe."

I ducked my head, in an effort to hide my blush. But no, that wasn't enough for him. He reached out and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him in the eye. He gave me a toothy grin and he opened his mouth to say something, but it was interrupted by the bell.

"C'mon Frankie! We gotta go. " Gerard exclaimed, pulling me up again by my sweatshirt sleeve, yet again, our hands almost-God damn it, Frank! Stop!

He pulled me into the Social Studies room which smelled of rotting textbooks.
"And who is this?" The teacher asked.
"Oh, this is Frank, he's new to this school Mr. Toro." Gerard answered.
"He's sort of shy, so I think that he'd be better of sticking with me in the back." Mr. Toro gave Gerard an unreadable look and Gerard only grinned and nodded his head.

"Okay Gerard." Mr. Toro agreed and his face broke into a smile as he looked at me. I shyly smiled back. And was finally pulled to the back of the room with Gerard.

"Hey look! The fag got a boyfriend!" A boy called.
"Mr. Urie I have had enough of your remarks! Go to the office now." Mr. Toro called.
"Fucking faggots. " The boy mumbled as he exited the classroom.

As we finally sat down in the back, I stared at the desk. I felt tears in my eyes, and I quickly wiped them away hoping that Gerard didn't see them. 'Shit. No. I'm not going to cry in school! Maybe my dad's right. I am a fucking pansy.' My breathing became uneven and I knew that I had to calm down.

"Frank? Are you okay" Gerard whispered.

"No." I answered sadly. Gerard nodded, and raised his hand. Mr. Toro got up from his desk and walked to ours.

"What's the matter?" Mr. Toro asked.

"Frank isn't feeling well. Can I take him to the nurse?" Gerard asked. He gave Mr. Toro a significant look that again, I couldn't read. Mr. Toro nodded and walked back to his desk. "C'mon Frankie. Let's get out of here."

*Gerard's POV*
I guided him out of the room, hearing a few 'fags' on the way. As soon as we were in the hallway, I grabbed his sleeve and I pulled him into the nearest bathroom. I checked that no one else was there and then I locked the door.

I sat down, opposite of Frank, my back hitting front of a stall door and I just stared at him. His eyes stayed glued to the ground, as if he was scared something might happen to him if he looked up.

"Frank?" I said softly. He didn't look up. "Look at me." His eyes connected with mine. His eyes are so goddamn beautiful. I leaned forward and wiped the tears away with my thumb and looked at him with so much adoration. He cracked a small shy smile and he blushed a little. 'Aww so cute!' I have to admit I love making him blush. I threw in a smirk, just to mess with him and his cheeks literally GLOWED red and he shyly looked down, the tears finally stoping.

I couldn't help it any longer. He was too cute. Too shy. Too beautiful. Before I knew it, I was leaning in and my lips connected with his.