Sweetness Part 2

*Frank's POV*
We hopped back into the Trans Am, and we 30 minutes to another location. The neon lights in front of the place indicated that it was called 'Divine Zero'. I gave Gerard a puzzled look and he smiled.

"You'll see. You'll love this place" Gerard promised. He opened the door and I walked in and gasped. It was a vintage record store!

"No way!" I exclaimed.

"Actually, Gerard way." Gerard smiled. "I remembered how much you liked the classics so I figured 'why not?'"

"Gerard!!!" A voice called from the side of the room.

"Seems like you're pretty popular huh." I commented. Gerard glanced at me and smiled warmly. Fuck you butterflies, I don't want you.

"No, they're just really good friends." Gerard answered. "Don't be jealous babe."

"But I'm not-"

"Hey Vic! What's up man?" Gerard called. He walked over to Vic and I followed behind him, checking out the record displays on the way.

"Nothing dude! What's up with you man? Long time no see!" Vic exclaimed.

"Yeah I know. Been sort of busy." Gerard answered and scratched the awkwardly back of his neck. Vic raised his eyebrows at Gerard. "So, um, this is Frank." Vic finally noticed my presence and smiled at me.

"Hi Frank." Vic greeted as he flickered his eyes to Gerard for a second and then he smirked at me. I felt Gerard wrap a protective arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him as I blushed.

"No. Not like that. I'm on a date Vic, it's not social hour." Gerard corrected. Vic didn't stop staring at me and I felt myself blush even harder. Gerard sighed. "Okay. Can you stop eye fucking Frank? Or it might just slip that you have a thing for kel-"

"Okay! Fine! I'll leave you guys alone!" Vic exclaimed. "Possessive much?" I heard Vic mumble as we walked away from the counter and when browsed the collection.

"Fucking hormonal sexican" Gerard mumbled. I gave Gerard a confused glance and I turned back to the Misfits record I was looking at. "Frankie?"

"Yeah?"

"Truth or Dare?" Gerard asked.

"Are you kidding me? What are you six?" I laughed.

"Inches, maybe. Years old no." Gerard answered.

"Truth." I said blushing.

"Do you think I'm hot Frankie?" Gerard asked.

"No I think you're stupid. Give me a legit question." I complained.

"Fine." Gerard huffed. He put his hands on his hips and the had an overly forced thoughtful look on his face. I giggled at his stupidity, and his eyes lit up. " Ah ha! I got it. Are you a moose or a squirrel?"

"I'm not Sam or Dean you fucking dork." I answered. "I'd say maybe I'm Cas cause I'm fucking angelic."

"He says as he curses like a motherfucker." Gerard mumbled. "Plus, you're not a lot like Cas anyway."

"Yer a fangirl, Gee." I joked in a terrible impression of Hagrid.

"Oh fuck off, you love it." Gerard countered. "Anyways, could see you as Dean ...."

"Well of course you can, cause you're hot for Dean." I teased.

"I am not!"

"Suuuurree." I giggled. I kept giggling cause I couldn't control myself. Gerard punched me in the shoulder and I sighed.

"Okay. Now you have to ask me." Gerard explained.

"No shit, Sherlock! Anyway, Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Truth."

"Who are you more hot for? Me or Dean Winchester?" I asked with a smirk. He gave me a vicious smirk, and sighed.

"You, by a long shot." He answered with bedroom eyes.

'Fuck.'
---------------------------------------------
Oh snap! Sugar, he's goin down!

Anyway, good news! I've decided, this story is NOT going to go on hiatus!!!! Although, yes, I've posted the first chapter of my other story (not fanfic) already. Feel free to check it out!

Lastly, what's gonna go down after this conversation? Will it be fluff? Will it be smut? Will NOTHING happen?

Tune next time to find out!
-blue_skies_26