DESTROYA BOOTY

* Smut warning emo fuckers*
*Gerard's POV *
  We lay together in my bed, in each other's arms, silence lasting for what seems like forever. I looked down at Frank, and Frank was looking up at me. His big beautiful hazel orbs intoxicated me, as a small smile pulled at his thin lips. I brushed some hair out of his face and he leaned into the touch.  I smile softly and sigh, moving closer to him for a tentative kiss.

Frank immediately responded, working his lips slowly against mine, lacing his fingers in my hair, causing my to hum quietly. I deepened the kiss, sliding my tongue into his mouth and claiming what's mine. I held the back of his head, pushing him closer to me as my free arm slowly began to stroke his side. I felt Frank shiver under my touch, as I stroked his side, stopping this time to squeeze his hip. Our tongues rubbed against each other, as he moaned and pulled on my hair, causing to tighten my grip on his hip.

"Gerard.." He moaned, as I pulled him closer to my body. I pulled him on top of me, squeezing his hips so hard that I probably left bruises. But we didn't care. He started grinding flush against my crotch, making us both groan.

"Mm, Frankie..." I moan as a desperate yelp tears from Frankie's throat. He pulled on my hair, as he grinded down harder, and my eyes rolled to the back of my head in ecstasy.

"Gerard-fuck!... Please!" Frankie moaned. I smirked, and I let go of his hips to pull him, by the hair, into a kiss. Our lips collided-the collision of our kiss made it so hard. I then, trailed my hand down his front, past his chest, and to the hem of his shirt.

We broke the kiss for a second so I could rip off his shirt. Once we connected our lips again, I trailed my hand again down his pale and toned upper body, to his torso where I trailed a finger down his trail to the waistband of his jeans.

"May I?" I asked, breaking the kiss, our foreheads pressed together, both of us panting, Frankie nodded breathlessly. I unbuttoned his jeans and we both struggled to pull them off because they were so god damn tight. "Fucking hell, Frankie, your skinnies are a fucking cockblock, man." Gerard started snickering, still struggling with his jeans and Frank groaned in frustration.

"Yeah, well next time you try to fucking hump me like a dog, let me know, I'll wear sweatpants." Frank answered.

"You started humping my leg first! If anything, you're the fucking dog in heat!" Gerard snapped back, giggling. "Plus, I don't blame you, I'm a sexy motherfucker and I would dry hump myself if I could." Frank scoffed, and rolled his eyes.

"God fucking damn it, stop drooling over yourself and get these stupid ass jeans off of me!" Frankie whined.

"I physically can't do that! How fucking tight are these jeans!!!" Gerard complained.

"God DAMN IT!" Frank growled, shoving himself off the bed, and ripping the jeans off his legs with ease. He walked to the edge of Gerard's bed, with a predatory glare.

'Oh. This is gonna be good' Gerard thought. He crawled up the bed, and pulled Gerard's pants off and yanked his shirt off too. They were both left in their boxers.

"Now, Gerard." Frankie growled in his ear. "You just made a mistake. You don't want to get me angry. That wasn't you intention, was it? To make ol' Frankie boy frustrated, now?" Gerard stiffly shook his head. Frankie smirked, and licked the shell of his ear, and nibbled on Gerard's earlobe. Gerard gasped. Gerard trembled under Frank's touch, and Frank loved it.

"Are-" Gerard asked.

"It isn't polite to talk with your mouth full, babe." Frank interrupted.

"Wha-" Gerard questioned, but was interrupted by Frank shoving himself into his mouth.

--------------------------------------
this chapter has 666 words