Wonderwall

*Frank's POV*
     We pulled into Gerard's drive way and he smirked as he put the car in park, and quickly exited so he could open my door.

    "What a gentleman, what have you done with the Gerard I know?" I asked with a grin on my face. Gerard rolled his eyes and we both entered the house.

"Gerard?" A woman's voice called from the kitchen. Gerard mumbled a quiet 'shit' as he strode into the kitchen with me following behind. "Gerard, where have you been? I was worried about you driving in this weather and I told you that before!" I hid behind Gerard and I peered over his shoulder as I looked at Gerard's mom who seemed to be close to tears.

"Ma, please relax, look-" Gerard answered.

"'Please relax'? 'Please relax'! Gerard Arthur Way! Do NOT tell me to 'relax'! How dare you! After what happened with your father-!" Gerard's mom yelled, letting tears fall freely.

"Why is it always about him! It's always 'your father' this, 'your father' that! Don't you get it? He's gone! He left us! He is dead!" Gerard yelled back. I instantly paled and I felt queasy. Mrs.Way stopped crying and stared at Gerard. "If you were wondering where I was, Mikey should've told you. I was with Frank.." Gerard mumbled as he turned around and gave me an apologetic look.

"Oh.. Jesus.. I'm sorry you had to see that Frank..." Mrs. Way sniffled. I was still extremely startled, I was even shaking a little.

"I-it's fine..." I mumbled softly. Gerard frowned deeply and he turned back to his mom.

"Look. I'm taking Frank to my room and we're gonna wait the storm out. Then I'll drive Frank home." Gerard announced, with no emotion left in his voice. "Let's go Frank."

"But Gerard, I'm sor-" Mrs. Way called.

"Not now Mom! We're gonna talk about this later." Gerard intervened. I followed him to the basement, down the creaky old stairs and into the dim light of the room.

*Gerard's POV*
I flopped down on the side of my bed and I huffed quietly.

"Sorry Frankie... You didn't need to see or hear that.." I mumbled quietly. I felt my bed dip as Frank sat down and he eventually laid down next to me. He stayed quiet and I moved to look at Frank. I noticed that there were tears in his eyes and he was still slightly paler than usual. "Frankie, what's the matter?" I ask, laying on my side, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him close.

"I-I don't.... I d-don't want to talk about it... N-not yet..." Frank shifted in my arms so he was laying on his side, and he pushed his face into my neck as he began to cry. I rubbed his back softly with one hand and held the back of is head with the other.

"Shh... Shh... It's okay Frankie..." I whispered softly. I felt Frank dig his nails into my back as he cried harder and I cringed. "It's okay... I got you Frankie... I'm here... I'm never gonna leave you...." Frank pulled away so he could look me in the eye.

"R-really?" He said hiccuping, eyes red and his face flushed. I push the hair out of his eyes and I smile.

"I promise."

---------------------------------------------
Hi!!!

Sorry, I was REALLY busy, I didn't have time to update. A lot of shit went down eventually, so here I am.

Anyway

So, what will happen after this?

Tune in next time to find out!

-Blue_skies_26