Sweetness

*Gerard's POV*
10 minutes later, we arrived at my favorite café, 'Whatshername'. I opened the coffee house's door and I held it open for Frank. As soon as Frank smelled the coffee turned around and smiled.

"Dude! I freaking love coffee! I practically live on it!" He exclaimed.
'No way.' I thought.

"Gerard Way!" A gruff voice called from behind the counter.

"Billie!" I exclaimed as I looked to the counter

"Gerard Way the fabulous KillJoy lives!!!" Trè called from the back room. I laughed and I pulled Frank over to the counter.

"Still quite Emo as fuck I see. " I remarked gesturing to his inky black hair and the eyeliner rimming his green eyes. Billie laughed and nodded.

"Still good with the ladies I see?" He replied nodding his head to Frank. Frank blushed and stared at his shoes. "Awww he's cute. You have a good one Gerard." He cooed, playfully punching me in the shoulder.

"Yeah. I think I might just keep him." I responded casually. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Frank blush harder. I softly giggled. Billie gave me a knowing smile.

"So what can I get you too love birds?" Billie asked.

"Hmm what about some coffee maybe? I mean do you serve coffee here?" I answered. Billie rolled his eyes and punched my arm again, only harder.

"Stop trying to impress your boyfriend with your sass, dickhead. I'm guessing the usual? Black coffee?" Billie asked. I nodded my head. "And ...?"

"Frank. I can I get black coffee too? Thanks. " Frank filled in.

"Alrighty you guys sit down somewhere 'romantic' or whatever and your coffee will be ready soon." Billie smiled and walked back into the kitchen. I took Frank by the hand and I dragged him over to the back of the room. We sat across from each other in a booth.

"I like this place. You're right this place is pretty cute." Frank commented.

"I love this place. It's like a second home for me y'know. The people are great, so is the music and coffee. " I smiled. "Like I said, it's small, and it's cute so it reminds me of you so I thought it would be fitting for the first part of our date."

"First part? What do you mean?" Frank asked, trying to ignore the fact that I called him cute but he failed miserably.

"You'll see." I answered. Frank raised his eyebrows at me and I laughed. "No honey, don't get the wrong idea. I said dinner first, remember?" I threw in a wink just to mess with him.

"Gerard. Behave yourself with little Frankie. Frankie, if he gives you any trouble, you know where to find me." Billie scolded. He set down the coffees and he patted Frank's shoulder.

"Um.. Okay?" Frank answered shyly. Awww but he's so cute. Billie walked away and back into the kitchen, probably to slack off with Trè. Frank picked up his coffee and smiled after he took a sip. "You know staring is rude right?" I snapped out of my thoughts and I picked up my coffee. After I took a few gulps of my coffee, I looked around the room to make sure that no one else was here and I pulled out my pack of smokes and a lighter. Frank's eyes widened, and I smiled.

"What do you want one?" I offered as I put one in my mouth and lit it.

"Yeah! Can I? I haven't had one in a while." Frank answered excitedly. I gotta say I was pretty surprised, he didn't look like he was one to smoke.

"Well this was my last one so we have to share. " I smirked.

"Oh! Then you -" Frank blushed. I popped the cigarette into his mouth when he was talking. He excepted his fate and he took a drag. His eyes rolled back in his head, and he blew smoke out of his mouth. He leaned back in his seat and sighed. Shit. That was really fucking hot. "God, I really needed that."
I plucked the cigarette from his hand and I took a drag.

"Hey guys! Don't worry the coffees are on me. " Billie said as he walked out of the kitchen and to the counter. "Gerard! I told you! No smoking in here!" Billie strode across the the room and to our booth. "God damn it Gerard. Take that outside or put it out!"

"Okay mom, fine we were gonna go anyway." I sassed. Billie rolled his eyes at me and he looked at Frank. "Well it was nice meeting you. By the way your boyfriend is an asshole."

"Oh.. Um... Okay?" Frank stuttered. "Nice meeting you too."

"C'mon Frankie let's go." I mumbled. We got up from our booth and we headed out. "See ya later Billie Joe"

"Whatever fuckhead. " Billie mumbled.
I leaned against my Trans Am and took another drag.

"You want?" I offered Frank. He took the cigarette out of my hand and took a few drags. He blew the smoke out of his mouth and he sighed. "You know you should smoke more. You look really sexy when you do." Frank coughed and blushed.

"Here." He said handing me the cigarette. I took one more drag and I stubbed it out with the heel of my shoe.

"Come along Frankie, allons-y!"
---------------------------------------------
Haha, if you don't get that reference, I'm so not sorry. So, what will be the second part of their date? Tune in next time to find out.
-blue_skies_26