Bulls In the Bronx

*Frank's POV*
We just stood there staring at each other, daring the other to react first. I wasn't breathing. I didn't need to. Gerard kept his stare strong and demanding. We heard the shop door open and close and voices, but they seemed to fade into the background.

Gerard slowly walked closer to me and he smirked. I shyly bit my lip and shifted closer. Gerard rested his hands on my hips and-

"Gerard! Frank! Come here!" Vic called. Gerard continued his bedroom eyes and kept his hands on my hips. He smirked and leaned in to kiss me. Our lips collided, and I quietly moaned into his mouth. He slowly caressed my hips and I shivered as I knotted my fingers into his hair. "Hey horny teenagers! Can you remove your tongue from each other's throats and come over here?" Gerard broke the kiss, sighed angrily. He took me by the hand and he pulled me back to the counter where Vic was standing with a guy with black shoulder length hair and icy blue eyes. Sure, he was attractive and hey, so was Vic, but at the same time, I have Gerard. Rather, Gerard has me.

"Frank?" The guy said.

"Oh.. Um... Sorry.. What did you say?" I blushed. God damn it Gerard. The guy shook his head and laughed at my embarrassment.

"It's okay man. Like I said, my name is Kellin, Kellin Quinn." Kellin smiled. I just noticed that he had his hand out in mid air for a hand shake and I awkwardly reached out and shook his hand.

"Well... I'm Frank.. But you already know that..." I mumbled. Gosh, I hate meeting new people...I always feel like I have to impress them and that I'm always unable to...Gerard noticed my insecurity and he wrapped and comforting arm around my waist as his kissed the top of my head.

"What's up Gerard? I haven't seen you in a while man!" Kellin exclaimed as he pushed himself up so he could sit on the counter and swing his legs.

"Ah, nothing much. What about you man?" Gerard responded as he flicked his bright hair out of his eyes.

"Nothing also. Even though it's super early, I've started planning my Halloween party." Kellin mumbled. "Are you gonna go this year?"

"Do you wanna go Frankie?" Gerard asked. I coyly smiled and nodded.

"Well sure, Halloween is my birthday after all..." I replied. Gerard raised his eyebrows at me as Kellin's and Vic's eyes widened.

"No shit!" Gerard exclaimed. "Franklin Anthony Iero! Why did you NOT tell me this????" I cringed at 'Franklin' as Kellin and Vic grinned.

"Ugh. Don't call me that!" I complained. "My full name is so boring and ridiculously too long. I hate it." Which to say the least, is not the best thing to say in front of this group. Kellin pushed himself off the counter and gave me a hug

"Aw wittle Fwanklin, don't get all worked up!" He exclaimed. I softly punched his shoulder with extreme annoyance.

"No, no! Allow him to get worked up... He's so cute when he's mad!" Gerard explained, making it 10 times worse. I felt a blush slowly creeping up my cheeks and I folded my arms and pouted angrily. "Awwww!! See! Babe, we're messing with you okay?" I felt my cheeks go I small shade pinker. Did he seriously just call me 'babe' in public? I shifted my weight on my feet and I shook my head. Gerard grabbed my chin with his forefinger and his thumb, forcing me to look at him. He planted a soft and sweet kiss on my lips and looked at me as if I was the most beautiful thing to ever exist.

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"You know what I mean." Gerard's eyes somewhat saddened, as if he finally picked up on my insecurity.

"Oh" Gerard whispered understanding with out words. His eyes suddenly lit up, as if he had an exciting idea. "C'mon my little Frankie. Let's go. Bye Vic! Bye Kellin! " He pulled me out the door as I shouted goodbyes and apologizes to them. Vic had no problem with it, and he replied "desperate times, desperate measures." Gerard giggled as we got into the Trans Am.

"Where are we going now??"

---------------------------------------------
Howdy Hey!

(It's okay I promise I'll never say that ever again, in the history of ever.)

Sorry this one was late, short and low quality. Depression slowly returning isn't the best for a writer and my anxiety is getting out of control. In other words, my brain is really fucked up so this chapter probably made no sense.

Sorry for all the excuses. What is Gerard giggling about? Tune in next time to find out!
-blue_skies_26