Oh Love

*Gerard's POV*
Frank is finally being released from the hospital tomorrow, after a whole week of bed rest. Needless to say, I'm so fucking excited. Every thing is falling into place for the surprise. I smirked as I strolled into Frank's hospital room.

"Hey babe." I smirked. Frank blushed deeply and looked at me in horror. I walked towards his bed and I lent down and pecked him on the lips. As I pulled away, he paled. "What's the matter Frankie?"

"Babe? Frankie? Who the fuck are you?" A deep voice slurred. I slowly turned around on my heal to look at the source of the slurred voice and I couldn't believe I walked right past him.

"Who the fuck am I? Who the fuck are you man? " I countered.

"You better watch your mouth faggot!" He slurred.

"Dad, please. Relax. " Frank piped up. I faced Frank again.

"Dad?!?" I asked outraged. "What the fuck?" No. It wasn't possible. I glanced back to the human version of filth, with his stained, torn and disgustingly dirty clothes; to his totally not flattering three o'clock shadow; and his sad excuse of 'balding hair'. All I saw was filth, anger and hatred. But when I look at Frank, I see his shockingly sharp hazel eyes, perfect lips and shoulder length inky black hair. All I see in him is beauty, love and perfection. There was no way they could be related.

"You're one to talk fag. What's wrong with your hair? You have no fucking right to juggle me because you are beneath me. You're a fucking sin to this world and you should stay away from my son." His 'dad' spat angrily. "My son is not a faggot so move on. Do you understand or do I need to teach you a lesson?"

"I would fucking love a lesson douchebag. Take me to fucking church ass wipe." I challenged.

"Guys-" Frank called.

"Oh yeah?" His dad said.

"Guys-!" Frank repeated.

"Yeah. " I growled.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT LISTEN TO ME!" Frank roared. We both jumped and turned to face Frank. " Dad. He's not forcing himself on me. Dad, I'm gay. And-and I.... I love him. -"

"Frank.." I whispered.

"Wait Gerard." I said. "Dad, if you can't except who I am, I'm going to ask you to leave me the fuck alone and allow me to gather my stuff from your house and live somewhere else...... Because... I.... I c-can't lie t-to my self a-anymore." His voice cracked at the end and he looked down at his lap as a single tear slid down his cheek.

"Baby.." I cooed. I sat down on his bed and I took Frank in my arms and he cried into my neck. I stroked his back soothingly and I whispered sweet little nothing's into his ear. He finally let out a shaky sigh, and he pulled away from my neck to look at me in the eye. "Frankie.... I love you too" Frank grinned coyly and threw his arms around my neck. I leaned in and pecked a small kiss on his mouth. His father cleared his throat and I shifted away from Frank.

"Sorry Dad. It's your choice though. What's it gonna be?" Frank asked.

"Son, I'm sorry." He mumbled. " I'll let you stay with me UNTIL you're 18 and then you can do what you want. Until then, I'm not saying I like the gay thing but... By just watching you two, I just realized that I can't separate you guys. I might be going a little soft.... Or I could be sobering up a little.... But honestly I don't give a fuck." He grumbled scratching his head. Frank and I exchanged looks and we smiled.

"Thanks Dad! This means so much to me!" Frank exclaimed.

"Yeah... Whatever. Your curfew is 1:00AM and don't forget that." He mumbled as he stalked out of the room.

I turned to Frank once again and I jumped off the bed and I shut and locked the door.

"Babe... I'm so proud of you... How you stood up to your Dad ... All for me?" I asked.

"Well... I love you.... I wanted to protect you" Frank answered. I couldn't take it any longer. I strode over again to his bed , took him by his shoulders and I kissed him.

Our lips worked together like clockwork, and I sucked on his bottom lip into my mouth. He moaned and pulled on my hair. Thus, causing me to moan into the kiss as well. I climbed on to the bed and I straddled him as we continued to fiercely make out. I grinded down on him and he moaned again, allowing my tongue to battle his tongue in his mouth. My hands slid up and down his sides and I squeezed his sides, making him moan again.

"Mr. Iero? Visiting hours are over! Your visitor needs to leave." a nurse called through the door. "I'll be back in 5 minutes to check that your visitor left!"

Motherfucking cockblocking nurse.