Rebel Love Song

*Franks POV*
As I woke up this morning, I frowned and looked at my surroundings. 'Ugh. Still in the hospital. When will I get the fuck out of here?' I wish I could go back to that dream about Gerard and the .... Nevermind! I don't need the nurse checking in on me with a problem now do I. But then I remembered. I'm leaving the hospital today. I smiled, and then I bit my lip. Gerard was picking me up from the hospital. And he said that he had a surprise for me...
'Shit'

-

Finally I got to get dressed in my own clothes again! My dad brought me a set of clean clothes yesterday before Gerard came to see me. Well, it was really the least that my dad could do. I pulled on an old Metallica shirt and yanked on black skinny jeans. I pulled on my converse and I looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess, but besides that, I looked pretty good for being hospitalized for 3 weeks. I lazily finger combed my hair and I finally gave up after a while. I sat back down on my bed and I waited for Gerard to arrive.

I was checking my phone incase someone called me and I noticed that there was a new contact in my phone
"Gerard <3 <3<3" ' asshole' I thought. I clicked on 'call' and I heard the phone begin to ring. After four rings, he picked up

"Hey Frankie. I see that you saw the favor I've done you"

"Oh? A favor? Is that so?"

"Well, yeah. Cause let's be honest here, it would've took you just about a month to work up enough courage to even ask me for my number. I mean, you probably would've been stuttering and blushing ... Aw man I should've let you ask on your own! That would've been so cute!"

"I am not cute Gerard! I am the night! I am Batman!"

" Frank. You're just about three feet tall, you're not intimidating. To a shrub, you might be slightly intimidating, but besides that, no. "

" I am not three feet tall I'll have you know!"

"Oh really? Please enlighten me how tall you are and how wrong I was" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Fuck you... I- I called you to ....um... Aha! To see when the fuck you're going to get here so I can leave this prison." I mumbled and he chuckled darkly. "W-what?"

"No it's nothing I just love the effect that I have on you. Since you're stuttering and changing the subject, you're obviously blushing right now. " My eyes widened. How the fuck-?

"No I'm not!" I exclaimed feeling my cheeks heat up even more. Fuck.

"Yes you are don't lie to me." He answered. But not on the phone. I looked up and he was standing at the door smirking. I put the phone down and I gave him a tight hug.

"Hi." I mumbled into his ear.

"Hey" He answered, grabbing my ass causing me to squeal and pull away.

"Gerard!" I exclaimed, backing away and covering my ass protectively with my hands.

"Frankie." He addressed, looking me up and down, smirking.

"Are we gonna go or-?" I asked awkwardly shifting uncomfortably under his gaze.

"Yeah, of course, just taking in the view" He answered, his eyes raking over my black clad body. I grinned and walked right past him and out the door. As we were walking down the the hall, I noticed that Gerard was staring at my ass and I smirked. I wiggled my hips as I was walking and I turned around to Gerard.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer babe" I smirked. And for the first time in my life, I made Gerard blush. "Aha! Look who's blushing now!" I giggled.

We entered the elevator, and it was just us. Then, out of nowhere, Gerard slammed me agains the wall of elevator. I gasped as my back came into contact with the hard metal wall.

"You think you're so funny don't you?" Gerard growled. "Lemme tell you one thing, you're not babe." He leaned in and roughly kissed me. He aggressively bit my lip in the kiss and he pulled away from me to suck on my neck. I gasped again as he harshly bit into my neck and then licked the spot to soothe the pain.

"Fucking vampire" I moaned.

A shrill ding indicated that we reached the lobby and Gerard quickly pulled away from me with a smirk. 'Shit. Shit. Shit.' This would not look good. My lip was probably swollen, my hair was most likely all fucked up again, I had fucking hickeys on my neck and these tight jeans are now uncomfortably tight.
'Fuck my life.'

As we walked though the lobby I got a lot of mixed looks, some from homophobic people, some knowing smirks. Ugh I hate it when people assume things! If you have to assume, it's obviously not your business if you don't know!!!

Outside, only one old lady shook her head at us and mumbled something about the "youths these days" Whatever. Finally when we got inside Gerard's Trans Am I sighed and leaned against the seat. Suddenly, Gerard burst out in laughter with shrill giggles.

"That wasn't funny!" I complained.

"That's were you're wrong babe. It was fucking hilarious." Gerard giggled. I crossed my arms against my chest and I pouted. "Babe! Relax it was just a joke . Actually, nevermind, you look really cute pouting."

"I AM not cute!" I exclaimed. Punched him softly in the arm and he raised an eyebrow at me, his eyes trained on the road.

"Really mature Frankie." He mumbled. I flapped a dismissing hand at him and I looked out the window.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked.

"Oh right, that reminds me!" Gerard exclaimed as he pulled of and onto the shoulder do the road. He climbed out and he walked around to the front of the car to my side. He pulled the door open and I gave him a questionable glance.

"Um... What aRE YOU DOING" I asked as he reached over me, he was basically half laying on my lap. He opened the center console and pulled out a piece of fabric. I looked down at him again, and shamelessly stared at his ass.

"Hey if you want that you're gonna have to take me out to dinner first babe." He remarked with a smirk.

"Whatever. You could've gotten that when you were in the driver's seat. " I pointed out, blushing.

"Hmm... Yeah. Could've. But this was more fun. " he smiled as he stood up slowly dragging his body against my lap causing friction.

"FuCK!" I practically moaned.

"Hmm not yet I told you. Dinner first babe." Gerard teased. "Anyway, we are driving to your surprise so I have to put a blindfold on you.... Don't get the wrong idea."