Yeah Boy Doll Face

*Gerard's POV*
I smirked as I tied the blindfold around his eyes. This was gonna be fun. I made sure that he couldn't see threw the blindfold and before I left for my side of the car I kissed him deeply. I left for my side of the car before it got too heated.
-
I pulled into the my drive way and I looked at Frank. He was softly snoring and breathing slowly. An idea came to my head and I smirked. I got out of my side of the car.

*Frank's POV*
I awoke to lips against mine, and darkness. I freaked out for a second and then I remembered that I was blindfolded and Gerard was driving me to the surprise. I groped threw the dark for his hair, and I pulled on his hair while answering to the kiss. Gerard pulled on the neckline of my shirt and I pulled harder on his hair. Both of us moaned and deepened the kiss. Regrettably, Gerard broke the kiss and rested his forehead on mine.

"Morning sleeping beauty." He greeted.

"Does this mean that you're my prince?" I giggled.

"If you want me to, sure. " Gerard replied. " C'mon Frankie baby, we have a surprise for you." He guided me out of the car and into what most likely was a house. He guided me to stand in front of him, and we stopped. "On the count of three Frankie, I'm going to take off your blindfold. Okay?"

"Okay." I mumbled.

"1....2.....3!" Gerard pulled off my blind fold, and I grimaced at the light attacking my eyes. As my vision cleared up, I saw a table of mostly desserts and candy. Behind the table were Mikey, Pete and Patrick. They grinned and screamed "SURPRISE!"
Over them hang a banner black, with red font which reads "Welcome Back Frankie!" To say the least I was extremely touched. My hands flew to cover my mouth in shock.

"This is all for me? Guys! You didn't have to do this!" I exclaimed blushing. Gerard, who was still behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him. By now the other guys were making small talk by now, so they weren't paying attention to us anymore.

"All for you babe, all for you. " Gerard answered softly in my ear. He planted a small kiss on my neck and he took me by the hand to walk over to the table of food. When everyone got their food, we all moved to the dinning room and sat down. I sat in between Gerard and Mikey and Pete sat across from us with Patrick.
" So, what did I miss guys?" I asked.
"Dude! Brendon got expelled and Spencer got suspended!" Patrick exclaimed. "Seriously, thank you for taking one for the team man!" Gerard raised a protective eyebrow at Patrick and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.
"Is that so?" Gerard asked
" Oh! Gerard! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way! I meant that..that Frank.. Um.." Patrick stuttered.
"Patrick, it's okay. I know you didn't mean it like that." I comforted. " Gee you gotta relax. You-"

"Did you just call me 'Gee'?" He asked.

"Um, yeah. I figured-" I answered blushing

"No, don't worry. It's cute. I like Gee." He assured. I blushed harder and he giggled.

"Ugh, just go on a date or get a room or something! Honestly, you both obviously like each other now stop being so fucking awkward and just go out!" Mikey exclaimed. "Look Frank, I'm happy that you've recovered and everything and Gerard I'm happy for you too but just god damn it, stop being such wimps and just go out. Look Pete, Patrick and I'll just clean all this up and I'll cover for you with mom, just go!" At this point, my face has caught on fire, it fucking burns so much. I looked at Gerard and OF COURSE, he's smirking.

"Well I'd hate to go so early but I guess I'll make the sacrifice." Gerard answered. He jumped up and he pulled me out of the house.

"Bye guys! Thanks for the surprise!" I called on the way out. Gerard and I jumped into the Trans Am and we pulled out of the driveway. " I'm guessing that was your house."

"No shit Sherlock." Gerard sassily replied.

"Hey, you never know man! Anyway, are we ACTUALLY going on a date or are we just messing with them?" I asked. Gerard glanced at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Um, yeah. We are going on a date. If you're okay with that?"Gerard replied. "No pressure or anything. I totally understand if you don't want to..."

"I- no! No, I do! I mean... Yeah I want to go out with you.." I stumbled around with my words and I blushed.

"Okay." Gerard said with a small smile. "I know this really good place that's just out of town. It's kinda small but it's cute. It's a lot like you. "

And with that, I blushed just for the millionth time in my life.
---------------------------------------------
Comment? Just kidding you don't have to. But really awwww! So cute! So where are the boys going? Tune in next time to find out!!!
-blue_skies_26