Smooth Criminal

*Franks POV*
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!!! I realized I didn't respond to the kiss yet, and my hands automatically flew to his hair. Our lips worked against each other as our tongues battled for dominance. He eventually won. I pulled on his vibrant locks of hair and he moaned into the kiss.
Just as he shifted closer for more contact, there was a loud thumping knock on the bathroom door. 'Shit.' He pulled away from me and glanced at the door. He looked back at me, his eyes anxious, yet swimming with lust. Needless to say, that intense look made my heart skip a beat. I don't know what to focus on, worrying about who's on the other side of the door or the overwhelming problem growing in my pants.

"Hello?" An old voice called. Oh, thank god, it was probably a teacher. Wait. No. Don't thank god. Shit. This could be REALLY bad.

"Hi! Yes we got accidentally locked in the bathroom and we've been here for maybe... 20 minutes. Could you please get the janitor to let us out?" Gerard asked. 'Oh. He's good. Really good.' And he gave me that intense look again and I swear in that moment a part of me died.

"Okay. I'll get him now. " the voice called. I heard footsteps fade slowly down the hall and I sighed. 'Shit. That was so fucking close' I looked at Gerard and he smirked-God Damn.

"No need to damn god for me. And I'll show you later what close is" Gerard winked. 'Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. ' My cheeks caught fire and I looked away from Gerard. I heard the footsteps approach again, so Gerard and I stood up, even though that wasn't the best idea for me. We existed the bathroom after the janitor unlocked it and we headed to second period, Math.

-

The beginning of Math was basically the same as Social Studies, except I didn't get to leave for the bathroom to make out with Gerard. As we sat in the back, I heard Gerard giggle.

"What?" I asked and my head snapped to give Gerard a annoyed look cause god damn it, I came to school to learn not be flirted with and teased by a hot guy who- Frank! Stop!

"Got a problem Frankie?" Gerard giggled. He gestured to my pants and I blushed for just about the millionth time today. I swear this guy is going to kill me. I looked at him and I smirked.

"Well it looks like you do too, sweetheart" I commented. I threw in a wink and I went back to my work.

-
After two more periods of shameless flirting between Gerard and I, there was lunch at last.

"Oh, Gerard who's this?" A guy with short blonde hair asked wiggling his eyebrows.
"Shut up Pete. Stop being a such a dick. This is Frank and he's mine" Gerard answered as he sat down at the table. I blushed and sat next to him. 'Pete' rolled his eyes and went back to his lunch.
"So sorry for his douchery, Frank. Nice to meet you! I'm Patrick!" A guy wearing a black fedora said gleefully. Seriously what is wrong with him? Why is he so happy? I shyly waved hi back.

"Oh Gee! You got a cute AND shy one. Not fair. I want one too!" A guy with blonde hair but brown on the sides pouted.
"And that asshat over there is Mikey, who is sadly my brother." Gerard mumbled.
" Whatever man. Anyway, welcome to the outcast table! Hope you like being shoved into lockers for breathing in the wrong direction cause that's how it is here." Mikey smiled.

"Don't worry Frank, I won't let that happen." Gerard assured, dramatically pulling me to his chest and stroking my hair.

"Easy there Romeo, looks like you've drawn over the wild pack of homophobes, congrats." Mikey mumbled. Gerard gently pushed me away from his chest and he stood up.

"Frank. Stay here." He ordered as I got up with him. I sat down again but I faced the group so I could keep an eye on Gerard.

"Hey Gerard! Funny seeing you here. You see, I came here to have a word with your fag about getting me in trouble. " The guy- I think his name was 'Mr. Urie'? Said. He was still approaching us, so Gerard stood between his gang and me.

" Go away Brendon. No one wants you here. " Gerard growled.

"Oh, you're wrong there cause I want to be here, silly boo. Spencer." Brendon ordered. The biggest guy of the clique stepped out and restrained Gerard and Brendon walked right past Gerard and toward me.
"If you touch him so help me-!" Gerard yelled.
"No, no one will help you cause they're too SCARED!" Brendon shouted the last word, making me jump.
He picked me up by the front of my hoodie and dragged me away from the table. I couldn't yell because of the tight grip he had on my neck so I only sputtered. "What's that fag? You want me to stop?" I nodded my head and he slammed me against the brick wall of the school.
He drew back his hand, and landed a punch on my mouth. I tasted the blood as he continued to beat my face into oblivion. Fuck. It hurt, I tasted the sweat and blood, but mostly blood. I couldn't see anything, I could only hear screaming getting farther and farther away. I was beginning to feel numb. You could say comfortably numb.....
----------------------------------------------
Shit. Well this is really bad. Happy fourth everyone! Sorry for this being a little late!!! Enjoy the Fireworks pals!!
-blue_skies_26