Assent | 1

Part 1
Flashback
The whole Mansion was filled with fire, continuously calling out for "Taehyung".
Taewon: *screamed* "Taehyung... Shin Hye... where are you?"
He was searching for Taehyung, not to find his wife or his only son. He was crying loudly.
Taewon: "I'll kill you Nam-sin, just for powers you killed my family."
Ji-ching: "Keep yourself together, Taewon. We'll find them I promise you," *he assured him*.
Bodyguard: "We found the body of Mrs Kim."
Taewon shrieked when he saw the burnt body of his wife. "Where is my son."
Bodyguard: " Sir, he was not found."
Flashback end
.............
Present Time
Jeon Ji-ching: "From today, all responsibility of Mafia World is yours. Remember, it's not all ours, and when the time comes, all power and responsibility will be handed over to the person who owns it."
Jungkook: "Yes Dad, I know, and I've been hearing this since childhood. I'm part of this dark world, but I'll never let it overpower me, and when its owner returns, I'll hand it over just as you proved loyalty to Kim Taewon, I'll prove my loyalty too."
______________

Jimin: *bit angry*
"Where is he, Aunty? We have to go to college, and he's still sleeping."
Suga: *Chuckled* "Do you just keep waking him up every morning? You have no other work."
Jimin: *rolled his eyes* "I have a lot of work, and the biggest task is taking your brother to college every day."
Jimin: "Where is he, Aunty?"
Mrs Kim: "Getting ready in his room son, go upstairs."
Jimin went from there. Mrs Kim looked at Suga with a gentle expression.
Mrs Kim: "Suga, don't tease Jiminie, he is such a sweet guy."
Suga: *smiled* "his birthday is coming and I am pretending that I forgot, I want to give him a surprise."
Mrs Kim: *nodded understandingly* "Ahh, as you wish my son, but please just settle down a bit now."
Suga: *sigh* "Mom, he is still focused on his studies, it's not the right time, especially since he is just turning 22".
Mr Kim: *interrupted* "Perhaps, but it wouldn't hurt to ask him, he might be considering marriage."
Suga: *nodded thoughtfully* "I will Mom, I will propose to him on his birthday."
In Teahyung's room...
Jimin: *angry* "Can't believe you're a medical student; you're not even a bit serious about your studies."
Taehyung: *rolled his eyes* "Oh, come on, I am serious. I'm just feeling a bit lazy today. Let's go to college."
They both came downstairs.
Suga: *smirked* "I'll drop you."
Jimin: *irritatedly* "No thanks"...
Suga pout a little.
They went to the college to say goodbye.
Taehyung: "Why are you mad at suga Hyung."
Jimin: "He's just irritating, forgot my birthday again".
Taehyung: *sigh* "Oh, Jiminie he arranged a surprise for your birthday"
Jimin: *angry* "And you ruined it, Tae".
Taehyung: "Because of your silly face, Hyung loves you, just believe in your love, my soon-to-be brother-in-law." *Smirked while saying*
Jimin: *embarrassing* "Okay stop it now, it's embarrassing."
Taehyung: "Now, don't tell Hyung anything that's ruined his surprise, he will be angry with me".
Jimin: *pout* "Alright, I know".
...........
Flashback
Taiwon: "Your enmity was with me; why involve my innocent child? He's just a year old. Tell me, where is my son?"
Nam-sin: "You'll never know where your son is-whether he's alive, dead, or perhaps, sent to your doorstep in pieces."
Taewon was furious; he took all the bullets aimed at his chest after hearing about Taehyung. Nam-sin died on the spot.
Ji-ching: "Now, how will we find out where Taehyung is?"
Taiwon: "Find Nam Sun's brother; he'll know where My taetae is and likely have information about Taehyung too."
Ji-ching: "Yes Sir "
Flashback end
-------
I hope you like this story. Do
Comment and fellow.
I'll appreciate it.
With love: Author