Assent | 9

Episode 9

Jungkook: "Can you lie down next to me?"
Tae: "I need to work on an assignment so you take a rest."
Jungkook: "Please can you lay down alongside me, when I fall asleep, you can leave."
Tae: *rolled his eyes* "Such childish behaviour, all right."
Taehyung lay down next to Jungkook. He was staring at Taehyung's face, which was giving a different look to Taehyung.
Tae: "Why are you staring at me jungkook, close your eyes."
Jungkook smiled and still gave a deep stare.
Tae: "I'm going to turn my face, it's just irritating."
Taehyung turned his body against Jungkook.
But Jungkook put his hand on his waist and pulled him closer, snuggled into his neck And began to kiss his neck continuously, his breath fanning his skin and the kisses were so soft and delicate which gave him churn in his stomach but in a good way. Jungkook's hand was now in Taehyung's shirt, pressing against his chest.
Tae: *muffin moans* "Mmm...hhh...s... stop... j... jungkook."
Taehyung stopped breathing. His whole body shivered. Jungkook kept kissing his neck and his hand was pinching his ni*ples. Tears were in Taehyung's eyes. It was all new to him; his legs were trembling. Jungkook turned his face towards it and kissed on his lips. Now he was biting his lower lip. When Taehyung didn't kiss back, Jungkook glanced into his eyes. There were tears in his eyes.
Jungkook: *raised eyebrow* "Do you hate my touches Mr Jeon Taehyung?"
Taehyung saw in his eyes and said nothing,
he was breathing heavily. Jungkook separated himself, he was about to go when Taehyung held his hand.
Tae: "You have a fever, don't leave, take rest."
Jungkook shook his hand and went from there.
Tae: *talking to himself* How can I tell you how beautiful it feels when you touch me, yet I can't seem to make you understand how much I care for you? (Tears begin to well up in his eyes.) Your care for me, talking to me, bothering me, scolding me—how much I adore it all. I can't tell you all this. Why am I hiding my feelings from you? I don't understand. Please forgive me for this. I can't share my feelings with my mother,  suga Hyung or Jimin."
Then he gathered himself and went outside.
Tae: "Kate."
Kate: "Yes, Sir?"
Tae: "I want to meet Taewon Uncle, take me there."
Kate: "Alright Sir."
Jungkook was watching them from afar, he signalled Kate and Kate took Taehyung to Kim's mansion.
Taehyung reached Kim's mansion.
Tae: *asked from maid* "Where is Uncle Taewon?"
Maid: *bowed his head* he is in his painting room, just follow me, and I will take you there."
Tae: "Thank you ."
Taehyung entered the room, he saw Taewon painting a spring view.
Tae: *widens his eyes* "It's beautiful Uncle."
Taewon: *turns his head* "Welcome Taehyung, glad to see you again."
Tae: "I love painting too."
Taewon: "Who is your favourite Artist?."
Tae: "My favourite Artist lixfvk by Jack."
Taewon: "He is such a beautiful Artist indeed, would you like to draw something?."
Taehyung happily joined Taewon but he wanted to draw his inner thoughts and that was none other than Jungkook.
Taewon: "What will you draw?"
Tae: *breath deeply* "I want to create a painting that helps to alleviate my heartache."
Taewon: *nodded his head understandingly* "Did you fight with Jungkook."
Tae: "Yeah, probably our first fight."
Taewon: *Chuckled* "He won't stay angry with you for long."
Tae: "I don't think so." Then he started painting Jungkook's picture.
It took more than 3 hours, he completed his painting sat on the sofa and slept there. Taewon didn't want to disturb him so he left from there.
After 4 hours
Taehyung was awake from his sleep. He glanced at his painting and chuckled softly.
Tae: "He didn't even call me."
Suddenly the door opened.
......
Hope you like it
Wait for next part