Assent | 10

Episode 10

Kim Taewon entered the room.
Taewon: *smiled* "You awake, come have dinner with us, Jungkook is waiting for you outside."
Tae: *shrugged his thoughts* "Hmmm I'm coming."
After dinner
Jungkook was waiting for him in the car, he embraced His uncle and Mr Jeon, and both sat in the car and went from there.
Jungkook: *breath deeply* Taehyung I am sorry, I have to respect your feelings, I am so into myself, I have to get permission from you first, I don't want to harm you so I left from there. I know you don't love me and this marriage is a forced marriage but at least give our marriage a chance. I understand that you don't like me but at least give me a chance to make you like me. I promise that I'll do my best when it comes to loving you, taking care of you, and pampering you. A chance is all I ask from you, Taehyung, believe me, I Love you, I can't live without you, I don't wanna force you for anything."
Taehyung's eyes were staring at Jungkook's face, requesting him, his words coming out as a plea asking him to give them a chance.
The honesty that reflects in Jungkook's eyes is something that draws Taehyung into thinking of giving Jungkook a chance.
Tae: *ignored* "Do you have a fever."
Jungkook glanced at Taehyung's face.
Jungkook: *teasingly* "No... I am all right now, you can touch my forehead."
Taehyung laughed inside and pressed his lips to control his laugh.
They went back to the mansion, Taehyung did his assignments and went to his bedroom.
They were lying back to back on the corner of the bed when Taehyung said.
Taehyung: "I don't mind if you touch me; it's all new to me, and I got nervous. So, you might have thought I hate you, but I don't." Jungkook turned his face then put his hand around Taehyung's waist, pulled him closer, and kissed his head.
Jungkook: "It's all right, just trust me, I will never hurt you, thanks for sharing your  thoughts, Sleep well, you have class tomorrow."
and Taehyung falls asleep peacefully in Jungkook's arms.

Next morning
Tae: "Aren't you coming."
Jungkook: "I have urgent work, you can go with Kate, I'll pick you up after university."
Taehyung went to his university where he met with Suga Hyung and Jimin.
Tae: *runs towards Suga and hugs him* "Hyung I missed you."
Suga: "Are you alright, he didn't cause you any harm."
Tae: "No Hyung, never, not even a single time, don't worry, he and his family are nice to me."
Suga: *lifted his eyebrow* "he is a Mafia."
Tae: "Hyung, please... tell me about Eomma."
Jimin: *rolled his eyes* "I'm invisible to someone here."
Tae: "Oh my cutie soul mate Jiminie, I missed you too."
Jimin: "We are getting late let's go."
Tae: "Bye Hyung."
Suga went from there and Kate and Kelly his bodyguards were with Taehyung all day.
At Kim's mansion
Jungkook entered the basement, where a man of Wong named Patrick tied up. Jungkook splashed water on his face.
Jungkook: "Where is Wong?" Patrick was still semi-conscious. Jungkook hit him forcefully. Patrick: "I don't know." He responds weakly. Jungkook: "I'll cut off your hands than your tongue, I'll not give a single mercy, tell me where is Wong? Why did he come here?" *hit on his jaw*
Patrick: "No... no  please don't do this to me, I'll tell you everything, he... he... came here to find someone, he also went to an Orphanage."
Jungkook: "Which orphanage?" He inquired. Patrick: "One owned by Inspector Suga."
Jungkook: "Who was he searching for?" Patrick: "A child, he left him there 20 years ago. He came to take him back?"
Jungkook: *curiously* "Did he find him?"
Patrick: "No, he hasn't found him yet. He's very important to him." He explained.
Jungkook was lost in his thoughts. He needed to meet Suga now.
At University
Jungkook came to pick Taehyung up from the university.
Lara: (one of Taehyung's class fellows) "Who is this handsome guy standing outside?"
Taehyung lifted his head to look outside and became jealous. He ran towards Jungkook and hugged him tightly.
Jungkook, Jimin and Lara were shocked.
Jungkook: "My baby, Are you all right?" They broke the hug.
Tae: *he lowered his head shyly* "sorry."
Jungkook: *smiled at his innocency* my heartbeat skipped for a moment Tae, you should warned me."
Taehyung's cheeks became tinted red for this sudden confession.
Jimin: *Chuckled softly* "Stupid Taehyung is in love."
Lara: "Is he Taehyung's boyfriend." Asked from Jimin
Jimin: "No... he is his Husband." Laughed at Lara. Lara went from there in furious.
Taehyung said goodbye to Jimin and went from there.
......
Thanks for Reading
Show some Love
Share with your friends
To be continued