Assent | 3

Episode 3

Jungkook sat at his desk, engrossed in his work, with a deep gaze fixed on the laptop.
Kate: "Sir, we've retrieved all the details of Inspector Suga, and his family" his bodyguard informed him.
Kate: "Sir, he has a mother, a Fiance, and they're getting married and a younger brother. Here's the picture of Suga's family." he continued.
Jungkook's attention was drawn to the image, and he became lost in it. Certainly, there stood a very beautiful person before him. His boxy smile, light brown eyes, a mole on the nose, slightly pouty pink lips, a slender neck, and a glowing complexion; Jungkook was truly captivated by his handsome appearance.
Kate: "Sir, they'll visit the orphanage tomorrow. It's Inspector Suga's father's Orphanage, where they often spend time."
Jungkook: "We'll go there."
Kate: "We'll handle this ourselves; you don't need to go."
Jungkook: "They're our family matter, and I'll go there myself to meet Inspector Suga and talk to him," Jungkook declared.
The bodyguard left, and Jungkook began to stare at Taehyung's picture again.
---------------
Next day.
Jungkook went to the Orphanage to meet Suga. He entered with many bodyguards and caught everyone's attention. Suga knows who he is.
Suga: "Why did you come here?"
Jungkook replied with just one word, "Wong."
Suga: "What enmity do you have with Wong, and why should I tell you about it? Do you think that if a Mafia asks me for details, I would provide them? That's not possible. Take your people and leave from here. If you're here to threaten me, think twice before taking the law into your own hands."
Jungkook: *creepy smile* "Oh ... I'm Scared of you Inspector Suga,
You're not doing it right. I came here with great affection and reassurance to explain to you because I don't want to interfere in your affairs. I just need information from you, nothing more. It's none of your concern whether I have anything to do with it or not. However, if you don't tell me about it, I will have to deal with you one way or another, and you know I stand by my words."
Suga won't care.
Jungkook glanced towards the ground where Taehyung was playing with the kids.
Jungkook: *chuckled* "I think you love your brother more than anything."
Suga: "Don't involve family in between. I know your dirty thoughts, and anyway, what can be expected from a Mafia other than this kind of low move?"
Jungkook: "This is the last warning".
And he looked at Taehyung again and then walked away from there.
--------
On the other side
"Suga, with the help of the Korean government, relocated Wang to a safe place, and JungKook was informed about it. Now, it was time for a fight, and a war had begun. Suga was just fulfilling his duty but The word "forgiveness" was not in Jungkook's book.."
------------
At Taehyung's home:
Tae: "I feel sleepy; I'm going to bed. Goodnight, everyone."
He was heading towards his room from the stairs when suddenly the door of his house opened with a loud thud, and many people dressed in black entered from there, like an army. Taehyung panicked, rushing towards Suga's direction. Mrs Kim also ran towards Suga.
Among the people dressed in black, a figure emerged, glaring at Suga with anger.
Jungkook: "I warned you not to come between my work, but you didn't listen.
Now, you'll face the consequences.
Tell me, where have you transferred him?"
Suga: "You think I'll tell you?"
Jungkook pointed to his bodyguards and Then they started beating Suga, as punishment. Tae: *bends down on his knees towards Jungkook* "Please, leave my brother alone! Please, let him go!"
JungKook's gaze fell on Taehyung, and he firmly grabbed Taehyung's collar and pulled towards him. Taehyung's head collided with JungKook's strong chest, and JungKook pressed his hand against Taehyung's back. Taehyung screamed.
Suga: *shouting* "Let him go! It's not his fault! Let go of my brother!"
Jungkook: "Tell me Wong's address and take your brother."
Suga: "I'll never tell you Wong's address." Jungkook: "Then forget about Taehyung forever."
Mrs Kim: *crying* "Please, leave us alone."

Taehyung was paralyzed with fear; his senses had ceased to function, and tears were flowing from his eyes uncontrollably.
......
Waiting for your response.
At least leave a comment or heart.
To be continued...