Assent | 11

Episode 11

During drive...
Jungkook: "I saw your painting, you drew me nicely, it's beautiful, you are a great artist."
Taehyung becomes shy.
Jungkook: " You should pursue this field, what do you say?"
Tae: "Painting is my hobby, not my profession."
Jungkook: "As you say, darling."
Time skip
Time and days passed like this, and now Taehyung felt comfortable in the presence of Jungkook.
Taehyung was studying in his room, and suddenly Jungkook entered there.
Jungkook: "Come with me."
Tae: "I am studying, I have practicals."
Jungkook: "Just for once, please."
Tae: "Alright, where are we going."
Jungkook: "On the rooftop."
Tae: "confusely why."
Jungkook: "ssshhh...Just come with me."
He grabbed his hand and went to the roof.
They stopped walking and Jungkook turned his face towards Taehyung.
Whole the area is decorated with lights, candles and flowers, arrangement of dinner as well.
Jungkook: *biting his lips in nervousness* "I want to do something special for you, I don't know whether you like it or not."
Taehyung hugged Jungkook.
Tae: "It's beautiful."
Jungkook: "Really, you like it."
Taehyung nodded his head and Jungkook hugged him tightly.
Jungkook pulled the chair for Taehyung and he sat down. Both took their dinner peacefully.
Jungkook put some wine in a glass for himself.
Suddenly music started.
Jungkook: "Let's dance."
Tae: "I don't know how to dance."
Jungkook: "Don't worry I am with you."
Jungkook grabbed his hand, held his waist softly and started dancing, bodies moved with the music beat. Taehyung hands were on Jungkook's shoulders and Jungkook's hand was on his waist. Both are looking at each other with sparkling eyes and a wide smile. Taehyung had goosebumps when Jungkook pulled him closer and hugged him and Jungkook's lips touched his skin, Taehyung held Jungkook's shirt with his small fist.
Jungkook broke the hug.
Jungkook: *deep voice* "Look at me, Baby, look into my eyes."
Taehyung heart was beating fast when he heard Jungkook's deep voice. He looked into his eyes, where he found only love not lust.
Jungkook sat down on the chair and pulled Taehyung on his lap. Jungkook's gaze was like giving him butterflies sprawling in his stomach. Jungkookie's hands made their way inside Taehyung's shirt, his fingers were processing lazily against his soft belly, making the other blush hard. Jungkook gently cupped his face and attached their lips.
Taehyung has goosebumps and a heartbeat fast. Taehyung clutched his shirt, he was feeling so weak and afraid not able to hold it for long. Jungkook moved his lips slowly and his hand was successfully removing Taehyung's shirt from his shoulder.
Tae: J...Jungkookie... *exhaled*
Jungkook: *hums during kiss* "Yes baby."
Tae: "Can we go back to the bedroom."
Jungkook: "sure baby."

Jungkook took him in a bridal style and went towards their room. Jungkook lay down on the bed and stared into Taehyung's eyes.
Jungkook: *murmured* "Let me take care of you, baby."
Taehyung bit his lower lip. Jungkook started kissing on his lips and his one hand was inside Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung's body felt shivered and goosebumped.
Tae: "Mmm...hhh... nnmmm.."
Jungkook gave him a deep Kiss on his neck and made hickeys there.
Jungkook removed his shirt and started licking his ni*ples.
Taehyung's member started leaking, visible from his shorts, Jungkook removed his shorts and and started to pump his member.
Tae: "Ahh... Jungkookie... mmmm.."
He was embarrassed by the sounds he was making. Jungkook kissed the tip of his member and started to stroke him faster. Soon Taehyung c*m on Jungkook's hand and some on the sheet.
Tae: "Ahh... um..he.." *moaned*
Taehyung was so embarrassed, about how this ended up.
Jungkook kissed his forehead, wiped his soft skin and fixed his shorts.
Taehyung body was so relaxed and his eyes were closing, they had been on a romantic date some while ago and now Jungkook was cuddling him, taking him into his arms and kissing his nape, mumbling sweet things in his ear, Taehyung slept peacefully.
......
Thanks for reading
Follow me On Instagram  #vkookiesff