Assent | 2

Part 2
Present Time
Kate: "Sir, We come to know that Wong is coming back to Korea and has applied for his custody from the Korean government."
Jungkook: "Who is in charge of this custody?"
Kate: " Sir the charge for this custody is Inspector Suga."
Jungkook: "Kate, I need every tiny detail about Suga."
Kate: "Yes Sir."
Wong is Nam Sin's brother.
Jungkook: "Dad Wang is coming back, but this time he won't escape my hands."
Mr Jeon Ji Chang: "It's been almost 20 years finally we will get him. However, the government here would save him."
Jungkook: "Not this time, I will track down him this time, I will fulfil your promise made to Kim Taewon."
Mr Jeon: "I trust you, my son."
-----------
Jimin was peacefully sleeping in his room when he felt some disturbance and got scared. Someone was entering through the balcony door.
Jimin shouted, "Who's there?" Suga quickly put his hand on Jimin's mouth to stop his scream.
Suga: "It's me, Suga. I came here to wish you a happy birthday."
Jimin: *surprised* "Why are you sneaking in, like thieves?"
Suga: *suppressed his lips* "For wishing you a birthday in a different style."
Jimin: *laughed* "Alright, wish me then. What's in your hand?"
Suga: "It's a ring." *touched his head nervously*
Jimin: "What does it mean? Are you proposing to me?"
Suga: *Confusely* "Hmm... Yes, Jiminie, will you marry me?"
Jimin: *smiled* "Why did you take so long to ask? Yes, I want to marry you."
Suga was very happy.
Suga: "I thought you would never agree. Thank you so much mochi." *hug jimin*
Jimin smiled and hugged him back
Suga: "Let's celebrate your birthday, there is a surprise for you downstairs."
Jimin: *surprised* "Did you all gather to celebrate my birthday? Was that my surprise? I'm very happy, Suga, that you're in my life."
Then Jimin hugged Suga again and kissed each other.
They all gather to celebrate the birthday, jimin's parents are also there.

Time skip
Suga: "Tomorrow, We'll go to the orphanage, and spend some time with the children."
Jimin: "Yes, why not? I knew when you miss your dad, you go there."
Mr Park: "We all missed him.
Is Taehyung knows that Mr Kim is not his biological father."
Jimin: "Suga told him about this earlier, Taehyung has no problem."
Suga: "I always consider him as my brother".
Mr Kim: "It feels like yesterday when Taehyung came into our lives; he was probably about a year old. When someone left him outside the orphanage, Mr Kim brought him with us."

Flashback:
It was raining heavily that day, and someone cruelly left him out in the rain, which made him so sick that we had to take him to America. We stayed in America for three years. During this time, Taehyung became very close to us. Mr. Kim and I never felt that he wasn't our son, and Suga loves him more than his siblings.
Flashback end
Mrs Kim: "When Taehyung came to us, his name was written on his shirt, so we named him Taehyung. Surprisingly, such a lovely child never got to meet anyone. Even today, I have taken care of his clothes that he wore that time as if his parents have come to meet him one day."
Suga: Even if someone comes looking for him, we will never let Taehyung go; he's part of this family."
Jimin: "You said right, but where is he? Taehyung was playing in the rain at that time.
Jimin: *walked towards Taehyung* "Such a Kid, when have you grown up still playing in the rain? Come inside; you'll catch a cold. Taehyung, come inside quickly, and our papers are also nearby; you'll get sick".
They were all spending their time happily, unaware that someone was keeping a close eye on them.
------

Hope you like it
Wait for the next update