Assent |7

Episode 7
.
Tae: "Alright, I'll cook. Let's drive the car quickly."
And Jungkook laughed inside again at his innocence because he succeeded in distracting him. Now Taehyung worried about cooking, and forgot about crying.
Taehyung entered in house and directly went into the kitchen. He made Makgusuk.
Tae: *smirked* "I'll serve you a delicious food, You monster."
He added extra chilli to Jungkook's bowl.
Tae: "I'll show him...as a husband."
Jungkook: "Wow, it looks so delicious." Jungkook puts a spoonful in his mouth. Tears were coming out of his eyes because of too much chilli. He looked towards Taehyung, and he understood.
He started to eat the food with chillies. After eating spicy food, Jungkook's soul was flying. Tears were flowing uncontrollably from his eyes, and water was dripping from his nose, he kept wiping it with tissues repeatedly, but without saying anything to Taehyung, he had eaten half the bowl.
Taehyung is a very sensitive boy now he is embarrassed about his act.
Tae: "Stop it, Jungkook." He set aside the bowl.
Jungkook: "hums... ahm... Thank you, Taehyung for the food." Taehyung felt more embarrassed.
Jungkook went from there, he didn't want to hurt Taehyung anymore by scolding him.
When Taehyung entered the room, he looked towards the balcony, where Jungkook was standing. Jungkook was trying to calm himself down.
Tae: "I'm sorry, I'm feeling embarrassed. I shouldn't have done that. I thought you would be angry, scold me but that didn't happen."
Jungkook: "Why would you think I'll be angry with you, I love you." *still wiping his nose*
They look into each other's eyes for a while.
Jungkook: "It's okay, but the peppers were too much,"
Taehyung made a pout, he looked at the floor, Abashed, and fiddled his fingers.
Jungkook changes the topic turning it on the light mood.
Jungkook: *Chuckles* "A kiss can reduce the spiciness."
Taehyung: *rolled his eyes* "I am a medical student and a kiss couldn't reduce any spiciness, only sweet things or milk could be used to calm down."
And as Taehyung started to leave Jungkook pulled him closer by placing his hands on his waist and said, "But my sweet is you."
And Jungkook kissed Taehyung, the kiss was a French kiss where both were sucking and chewed their lips, enchanted sounds were created, both were engrossed in arch other but it soon ended when Taehyung tapped Jungkook's shoulder for controlling himself.
Jungkook: *said romantically* "Now my spiciness is reduced, do you like my punishment? As You put extra chillies, and I put extra sweet, dear hubby?"
Taehyung cheeks were tinted pink and went to the washroom, locked the door and saw his face in the mirror,
it was Taehyung's first kiss, literally his, cheeks were red, he touched his lips softly, and he could see his radish face in the mirror, washed his face multiple times to calm down, and he felt really shy and hot.
---
After a while...
Jungkook: "Come on Taehyung don't be shy, I'm Your hubby, let's sleep"
Tae: "Huh"... *eyes widen*
Jungkook: "Relax, I'll do nothing." *tongue poked in cheek*
Taehyung laid next to Jungkook.
Jungkook held Taehyung's waist, snuggled his head in his neck and gave a smooth smooch on his nape.
Only Taehyung knows how much he was controlling himself from letting out a moan.
Jungkook: "We will go tomorrow to my Uncle's mansion and you will be glad to meet Uncle Taewon, he is a very nice man and I respect him more than my father."
Tae: *holding his breath* "Hmmnn, Jungkook can I ask you something?"
Jungkook: *smiled* "You took my name so beautifully, Yes baby, ask anything."
Tae: *shy a bit* "I want to continue my studies, I want to go back to University."
Jungkook: *pout* "Hmmn You can join your University again but you will go to your university with my bodyguards, Got it?"
Tae: "Hmm... it's useless to argue with you." But he became happy inside about his university, at least he will get a chance to go out from this Mansion and meet Jimin.
........
Hope you like it.