Assent | 12

Episode 12
.
Next morning
Taehyung's eyes opened with a sound,
Yes, Jungkook was on the top and licking his ni*ples. Taehyung's body again shivered and he sensed the things where a hard co*k touched his member, muffin moans from Taehyung's mouth generated. Jungkook removed their underwear and threw them away. Jungkook gave a deep gaze at Taehyung's eyes and started open-mouth kisses on his lips and jaw, giving hickeys on his neck.
Tae: "ugghh.. mmm.. hhh...jun...Jungkookie"
Jungkook: "Just trust me." Kissed on his temple and entered the tip of his co*k.
Taehyung grabbed his chest, digging his nails on his chest.
Tae: "S...stop... Jungkookie...ammmhhh..."
Jungkook: "I love you, baby, trust me."
Tae: *breathing heavily* "I trust you Jungkookie."
Jungkook entered a bit more of his co*k.
Tae: "Ahhhh...mmmaahhh... no it's hurting."
Jungkook kissed on his lips.
Jungkook: "You are so tight, baby."
Taehyung became shy, his cheeks tinted pink.
Jungkook entered his full length and Taehyung screamed, tears started flowing from his eyes.
Jungkook: *kissed his forehead* "Ssshhhh.... it will take some time to adjust, after that, you will get pleasure only believe me."
physical sensation experienced by Jungkook, who is aware of the tightness of his me*mber as they make contact with Taehyung's ho*le.
Tae: *scratched Jungkook's back with his nails* "Ahhh... mmmm... move Jungkookie please."
Jungkook moved gently, clicking his walls with his hard co*k, it gave a generous sensation in Taehyung's body.
Tae: *muffin moan* "ahmmm ...mmm.."
Jungkook started th*srting faster.
Tae: "Ahh... mmm... aww." *breathing heavily, holding Jungkook's shoulder*
Jungkook finally found his G spot and started meddling with his G spot many times.
Now Taehyung was getting pleasure only, tears were still in his eyes.
After a hard th*rst, Jungkook c*m inside Taehyung with a throaty moan.
Jungkook: "Ugghhh... hhmmm."
Jungkook kissed his forehead and laid down on top of Taehyung, his head was on Taehyung's belly. Taehyung's hole still dripping with JungKook's thick liquid.
Both fall asleep.
Time skip
Both awake from his sleep, Taehyung was feeling sore.
Jungkook: " Let me help you in the shower."
Taehyung became shy.
Jungkook: "Don't be shy, I saw you already."
Taehyung put both hands on his face and covered it, still feeling nervous.
Jungkook held him in a bridal style and took him to the bath. Jungkook prepared warm water, bearable to the sensitive skin of Taehyung.
Now Both were taking a bath, but Jungkook again became hard. His hard co*k was nudging the back of Taehyung's body.
Taehyung felt ticklish, and a feeling rushed in his whole body, his head bent towards Jungkook's hard chest. Jungkook held his waist and again entered his co*k in the sore hole.
Tae: *mumbled* "eemm..hhh..mmmm... J...Jungkookie, still sore, fluttering a heartbeat there."
Jungkook: *gave a series of kisses on his nape to down his back* "I can't control myself, let me love you, baby."
Jungkook held his waist and gave gentle th*ust.
Yes, Jungkook found his sweet spot and hit it multiple times to experience Taehyung's moan.
Jungkook only derives pleasure from Taehyung's reactions.
Tae: *holding bathtub* "Ahh..mmm.. umm.. can you please go faster."
Jungkook: "Of course my Love." *kissed on his earlobe*
Jungkook th*ust harder, both c*m at the same time.
Taehyung leaned his back and touched his back with JungKook's hard chest, both breathing heavily.
They took shower and wore their clothes.
They took his meal in his room and after that jungkook gave painkillers to Taehyung, Taehyung slept peacefully.
Jungkook was still awake because he had worked with Suga.
..........
TBC
Hope you like it