Assent | 6

Episode 6

There were tears in his eyes.
Jungkook: *grownling in Anger* "In the future, I won't see these tears in your eyes, understand."
Tae: *scared* "hmmm"... *wiped tears*
Time skip
They arrived home, and as Taehyung started to get out of the car, Jungkook pulled him closer.
Jungkook: "Whenever I come to pick you up, you won't refuse and quietly come with me, Understood?"
Taehyung nodded his head as yes.
Jungkook: "Alright, go ahead and give them the good news of our wedding, And smile now."
Tae: "Smile...For what? For the fact that you beat my brother or for the fact that you forced me into marriage?"
Jungkook: "For the fact that we'll be living together now." *giving a slight smile*
Taehyung stepped outside from the car and Jungkook was watching him with love.
--------
Taehyung entered his house and his mother and Suga hugged him.
Mrs Kim: "Are you okay, Taehyung?"
Suga: "Is everything alright?"
Taehyung started to cry.

Tae: "He forcefully married me off."
Suga: "Bast*rd, He forcefully married you off and  now he will get ordered from court to take you with him."
Tae: "But he didn't say anything like that to me." *wiping his tears*
Suga: *angrily* "You began to believe in that monster over a night."
Mrs Kim: "Relax Suga."
Tae: "I'm very tired, Eomma. I want to sleep."
Mrs Kim: "Go to your room and rest, will talk about it later."
Taehyung went to his room and fell asleep. Taehyung remembered Jungkook's words to some extent,...
~ You Will Miss Me Instead~
But he was still angry with Jungkook, shook his thoughts and slept.
At evening
They were sitting at a table to take their meal,  and Jimin was also there, Suga called him.
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Jimin went towards the door and opened it, his senses were diminishing.
Jungkook: "Hello Jimin, how are you?
I thought it would be Taehyung."
Jungkook came in, holding a flower bouquet, and everyone was shocked at their place.
Jungkook: *smiled* "These flowers are for you Taehyung."
Taehyung stepped forward to take the flowers.
Tae: "Why have you come to get me?"
Suga: *Angrily* "Stop these cheap tricks. I won't let you play with my brother's life."
Jungkook: *smirked* "Do you think anyone can mess with your brother, but want a beautiful life with him indeed?
Everyone was surprised by Jungkook's response.
Jungkook: *looked towards Taehyung* Seeing the environment here, I think you should come with me Taehyung."
Tae: *pleaded* "But I came in the morning."
Suga: "There's no need to go with him Tae." Jungkook: "I am waiting outside Teahyung."
and Jungkook left from there.
Tae: "Hyung, Eomma, I don't want any other drama. Please."
Suga: "You don't need to be afraid of him Tea."
Mrs Kim: "Let him go Suga, otherwise he will again do something wrong with us, this is not the right time."
Mrs Kim and Jimin hugged Taehyung.
Mrs Kim: "You're my strong baby, don't be afraid of anything, you always find us beside you."
he was crying and left from there.
He sat in the car and still sobbing.
Jungkook wanted to distract him.
Jungkook: *smirked* "How are your family members?"
Tae: "What do you mean by that?"
Jungkook: "I am the son-in-law of this house, and no one even asked me if I wanted to eat.  I am really hungry."
Tae: "Hmm forcefully son in law."
Jungkook: "Do you know how to cook?"
Taehyung wiped his tears and directed his attention towards Jungkook.
Tae: "Yes, I can cook."
Jungkook: *softly said with a pout* "I want to eat something made by your hands. I'm very hungry, please. You can cook for your husband, can't you?"
Tae: "Huh...Never."
Jungkook: *pleaded* "Please just for the sake of humanity."
Tae: "Alright, I'll cook. Let's drive the car quickly."
And Jungkook laughed inside again at his innocence because he succeeded in distracting him. Now Taehyung worried about cooking, and forgot about crying.
--------
.
I'd start writing and I need support
Comments, follow
It helps me to write more
Thank you 😊