Assent | 8

Episode 8

Next morning
They went to kim mansion and Mr Kim Taewon was also there.
Jungkook: "You go inside Tae, I have an urgent work with Kate, meet my father and uncle."
Taehyung nodded his head and entered the mansion where he saw Taewon wasting on the sofa.
Tae: Hello *bit confused*
Taewon: *smiled* "You must be Taehyung?"
Tae: *surprised* "How do you know me?"
Taewon: *smiled* "Ever since he saw your picture, he only talked about you. I know he might not have married you in a good way, but he cares about you. I've never seen Jungkook like this. It's heartwarming to see his concern for you."
Tae: "Perhaps, but It was nice meeting you, Uncle."
Taewon: "Whenever you feel like it, do come to meet us. Your name is very dear; it was also my son's name."
Tae: "Jungkook told me about your son, I'll pray that your son returns home soon."
They talk about random things and have a good time together, meanwhile Jungkook is also with him.
Taehyung knew that Taewon was the real mafia and Jungkook's father's best8 friend.
On the other side
Jungkook looked at Kate.
Jungkook: *raised his eyebrow*
"Did you find Wong?"
Kate: "No Sir, but we have one of his associates in our custody."
Jungkook: "Let's take him to the basement and ask him about Wang's whereabouts."
Kate nodded his head.
At Taekook's Mansion.
They came back home at night, Taehyung was very tired so he went to sleep. After a while, Jungkook also came. Jungkook cuddles with Taehyung, and Taehyung doesn't protest now because he knows Jungkook will treat him the same way anyway.
Taehyung felt a slight tingling in his ears, and when he looked back, Jungkook was licking his earlobe, causing a ticklish sensation throughout his body.
Tae: *moves his shoulder* "Don't do that please."
Jungkook: *sigh* "hmmm...If you are a medical student, tell me what is this org*sm?"
Tae: *thoughtfully* "The final part of the s*x act, which involves contraction of se*ual organs and a sudden release of endorphins, leading to a feeling of pleasure. In males, org*sm usually occurs with the release of the semen."
Jungkook laughed and looked at Taehyung with so much loved eye.
Tae: *pout* "Why are you laughing."
Jungkook: *squashed his cheeks a bit* "Such an innocent soul, just sleep, you have class tomorrow." *laughed again*
Taehyung rolled his eyes, turned his face
Tae: "You're so annoying."
and closed his eyes, went to his dreamland. Jungkook snuggled more in Taehyung and slept peacefully.

Next morning
Taehyung was getting ready for college but Jungkook was still sleeping.
Tae: "Jungkook aren't you going office."
But Jungkook didn't give any reply.
Tae: *touch his shoulder* "Jungkook...?"
Jungkook's body was burning with high fever.
Tae: *worriedly* Jungkook... oh My God, you have a severe fever, your body is burning."
Jungkook: "I am all right, you can go, don't miss your class."
Tae: "Let me check." *touched his forehead with his lips*
A strange sensation emerged in Jungkook's body when Taehyung cupped his face with his hands and placed his lips on Jungkook's forehead to check his fever.
Tae: *raised his eyebrow* "You've severe fever Jungkook and you are saying that I'm all right, get up, take a shower first."
Jungkook: *teasingly* "Can you check my fever again."
Tae: *squeezed his eyes* "So cheap line Jungkook, go and take a shower."
Jungkook: *teasingly* "Could you help me?"
Tae: *bit angrily* "No... Never."
Jungkook made a pout and saw Taehyung with puppy eyes.
Jungkook: *pout* "I'm your husband, and I'd fever too."
Tae: "I will use a napkin instead."
Then Taehyung put a wet napkin on Jungkook's forehead to reduce temperature.
Tae: "I bring some soup for you, after that, you will take your medicine and rest too."
Jungkook: "What about your university?"
Tae: "It's okay, I'll take notes from Jimin."
Taehyung went downstairs and brought soup for Jungkook.
Jungkook took his soup and medicine and laid on the bed.
Tae: "Now sleep, you will be all right till evening."
........
Comments, forward, like