Assent | 4

Episode 4
Taehyung was paralyzed with fear; his senses had ceased to function, and tears were flowing from his eyes uncontrollably.
On one side, he saw his brother being beaten, and on the other side, he was firmly held by Jungkook. Now, he was only concerned about his brother.
Tae: "Please, please let them go!"
JungKook's lips were trembling with "please." JungKook was looking intently at his lips. "Let him go,"
Suga managed to control himself, and he stepped towards Taehyung, but again a powerful blow made him stumble, and he fell. JungKook clasped his hands tightly.
Tae: *screamed* "Ahh... leave me."
Suga: *Angrily* "Let go of my brother!"
Jungkook: "Tell me Wong's address and take him away, Let's go from here." *pointed to his bodyguards*
Mr Kim: *crying* "No, Taehyung... my son..."
Tae: "No....leave me...help...Hyung."
Suga wasn't able to protest.
Taehyung was in JungKook's grip, shaking his hands and feet vigorously to free himself.
--------
Jungkook grabbed Taehyung towards his car.
Jungkook: "You want me to harm your brother and mother. If you don't want that, then sit quietly in the car,"
Taehyung silently gets into the car.
Now, he was sobbing softly, and it wasn't bearable for Jungkook to see him like this.
Jungkook: "Stop crying, otherwise I'll kill your Hyung."
Taehyung controlled his tears and sobbing.
They reached Jungkook's Mansion, and Jungkook took him to his room.
Jungkook: "Get changed and go to sleep." Jungkook instructed before leaving because he couldn't bear to see Taehyung crying and tears in his eyes.
---------------
An hour later, when Jungkook returned to the room, he found Teahyung in the same state he had left him, still crying.
Jungkook managed to control his anger and approached him, sitting beside him on the bed where Teahyung was sitting with his head down.
Jungkook: "You still haven't slept," *he said softly*
Jungkook took out the gun and placed it on the bedside table, but the sight only terrified Taehyung further.
Jungkook: "Change your clothes, lie down, and stop crying," Jungkook ordered.
Teahyung quickly wiped his tears grabbed the gun, and placed it on Jungkook's head.
Tae: "Let me go, or I'll shoot you," he was trembling with tears and the gun pointed at his head.
Jungkook chuckled lightly, removing the gun from his head and holding it against his chest.
Jungkook: *emotionally* "You're here in my heart, you can't leave this house, neither from my heart nor from my life.
Come on, a bullet won't be more beautiful than this I'll die by your hands in front of your eyes."
After hearing all this, tears streamed from Taehyung's eyes. He handed the gun back to Jungkook.
Tae: "I'm not a criminal like you."
And with a pin-drop silence, Taehyung lay down on the bed. After some time Jungkook also laid down beside him after changing his clothes.
Tae: *Shocked* "What are you doing here? sleep somewhere else."
Jungkook: "This room is mine."
Tae: "Okay, then I'll go somewhere else and sleep," Jungkook held Taehyung's hand.
Jungkook: "You're not going anywhere. We'll both sleep here."
Tae: "But I won't sleep with you."
Jungkook: "I won't do anything, trust me,"
he assured him.
Tae: "How can I trust someone like you?"
Jungkook: "Because you have no other choice. You'll have to trust me and believe me, I won't do anything. I just want to put my arm around you. I just want to be with you."
Tae: *irritatedly* "But it's very uncomfortable for me."
Jungkook: "We have to go home in the morning, right? Then let's sleep in silence," Jungkook suggested.
Taehyung: *surprised* "We'll go back home tomorrow?"
Jungkook: "Of course yes, you're of no use to me."
Taehyung made a pout, grabbed the blanket forcefully and turned his face.
Jungkook found Taehyung's innocence very endearing, and they both fell asleep in silence.
Next morning
When Taehyung wakes up in the morning, his gaze falls on Jungkook, who had been watching him.
Tae: *surprised* looked towards Jungkook and asked, "What are you looking at?"
Jungkook: "Nothing, get up, freshen up, then we'll have breakfast."

Thanks for reading
Wait for the next update

Assent जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें