Chapter 8: Maybe don't blow us up?

Since I don't feel like typing out what happened every round for 13 or more rounds, you guys are getting moments/highlights in form of the mission.

Happy reading :]

X

Defending team: Raze, Araneae, Cypher, Omen, Sage.

Attacking team:  Iso, Astra, Gekko, Sova, Killjoy.

Location: Split -  35°41'CD" N 139°41'WX" E

Round: 0-0

Araneae's POV:

(don't get mad it's literally a fps game)

"What are you goin in with Raze?" I asked, contemplating if  I wanted to go in with util or shields.

"I'm goin in with a satchel and a shorty." Raze responded, showing off the shorty. "Design courtesy to my girl"

"Nice, I think Imma buy shields to save creds," I replied.

"Whatever you wanna do girl," Raze responded shrugging.

They only had only a couple seconds until the round started. Sage was standing ready to wall off mid, Omen and Raze were on A site, Cypher and I on B.

I watched the barrier drop and I heard so many foot steps.

"Footsteps on me," I communicated to the team. "At least four."

"Fall back, I have trips," Cypher replied, activating his camera to watch garage.

It was then that a recon dart flew and landed on my head.

"I got bonked by recon, nobody come near me unless u and ur mama wanna be found," I joked, repositioning to alley as Astra smoked off  Alley and heaven.

I got two picks while holding alley. Astra had started planting spike near the small box on site and I pushed out, killed her and then pre-fired my classic towards the corner, killing Sova as he pushed out and then I picked up his ghost.

I had now rotated around the center pillar on site and was holding a tight angle on garage. Cypher and Omen had died, I don't know where or by who, when Sage calls out through the coms,

"Iso and Gekko are  in mid, wall's down"

"Rotating," Raze replies only to be killed by Killjoy in sewer before she could rotate all the way over.

Sage was able to take down Killjoy as she pushed out of sewers, leaving only Gekko and Iso, who were now in mid mall, Sage in B heaven holding off the angle. As they pushed Sage, I  was now pushing up stairs, planning on rushing the two enemies.

Sage got Iso before being taken out by mosh's pit.

Last Player Standing

Me and Gekko were the last two. Great.

I waited for mosh's pit to disappear before I pushed out. He wasn't in heaven that I could see.  I watched mail for a second before I heard steps on site and the sound of the spike being picked up (pretend it makes a sound like when u drop spike). Quickly turning to site. I knew where he was. I had killed the spike carrier, he's on spike. I don't think he knew where I was though, giving me an advantage. 

Going down the rope quietly, I quickly analyzed my options. I push right and kill him as he's planting spike. No, too obvious, he could fake plant and be holding the angle. I could go left and push around the back, it would be less expected, and might work. I started to the left, being as quite as I could.

I heard him start to plant the spike. I was now around the corner. All I had to do was peak and kill him.

Time seemed to be moving in slow motion as I swung the corner, gun aimed at his face.