The demon fox

Our teaser begins in a void like place with the ground in covered with water. There would be two people a guy who looks to be the age of 14 and a large fox like creature.

???:...

??: *sigh* listen kid... if you-

???: No! You listen you damn fox! You don't know how I feels to be treated like a monster-

??: Listen here you ungrateful human!

The boy would be taken a back from this.

??: you don't get to use that excuse with me! Do you see me complaining about this!

???: to you all that matters if you getting to live a bit long!

??: not really kid...

???: huh...? W-what do you mean...?

??: I'll just say... I have a soft spot for your family...

???: my... family?

??: your ancestors... in fate you kinda remind me of one... he was a hyper active knucklehead... but... he never gave up on his dream...

???: and what was that...?

??: to be acknowledged by everyone around him... and to be hokage...

???: hokage... I think I heard of that before... I read about it in a book... do you really think I'm like him...

??: yes... you both have a look in your eyes to not give up... after all... you stupidly decided to stand up to me.

???: whatever you say... kurma...

Kurma: whatever

Kurma: whatever... get out... I want to take a nap... Izuku..

Izuku: fine

Izuku: fine... fine...

He would then leave the space he was in and then look to see a girl in front of him.

Izuku: Ah!?

???: oh! I'm sorry for scaring you!

Izuku: wait... you look familiar... do I know you..?