The star hero #2

We begin our little teaser with Kirby making his way to his class with his friends.

Kirby: come on guys!

???: we're coming...

??: come on Kirby. Your to excited for this...

Kirby: hey! I have a right to be excited! Poyo! Why you two being mean? Come on mago! I'm the reason you get to keep your hood on! Same with your bandanna! Ban!
(He calls him Ban for bandanna dee.)

Magolor: that's true...

Ban: ya...

Magolor: but I still don't see the need of being to excited

Magolor: but I still don't see the need of being to excited... aren't "they" here to?

Kirby: probably... but I don't have to worry about them!

Ban: why?

Kirby: oh! Right! I didn't tell you guys! I'm now the biological child of Kira and Metal Knight Sakurai!

Ban: really?!

Kirby: yep! They actually found a doctor who was able to change my DNA to match theirs.

Magolor: wow! That's amazing! I'm happy for you.

Kirby: thank you Poyo! Now let's get going! I know our teacher won't want us to be late!

His friends: true.

They would then make their way to the classroom they would hear the other students being loud. They would see someone sleeping behind the desk.

Kirby would go to the sleeping man.

Kirby: Hello uncle.

Aizawa: I see you noticed me...

Kirby: yep. Should you make yourself notice or should me and my friends sit down and let you sleep longer?

Aizawa:... sit down for now I'll make myself known soon.

Kirby: alright! Come on guys let's find our seats!

They would go to the back but they would notice that they would have a bit of trouble seeing the front boards.