The heroes sin

We begin our teaser with a man sitting in his cell humming to himself. Then the door would open showing the warden and someone else.

???: Sate! Sate! Sate! Sate! What do we have here? The principle of UA... nezu...

Nezu: hello... dragon sin of wrath... meliodas... or should I say-

Meliodas: don't...

Meliodas: I don't go by that name anymore after all

Meliodas: I don't go by that name anymore after all... I was disowned... so why keep a name that shouldn't exist anymore...  anyways... what you doing here...?

Nezu: well... I'm here to give you and 6 others a job.

Meliodas: hmm? A job...? What kind?

Nezu: teaching.

Meliodas:.... eh! Mind if I ask... Why?!

Nezu: well... a current students believes you and your comrades can be of help to us.

Meliodas: who would think that?

Nezu: her name is Elizabeth.

Meliodas:.... Elizabeth... (why do I feel I know that name...?) anyways...  why come to me now...? I've been locked up in here for 6 years...  for a crime I didn't commit... what's the real reason... nezu... I know your smarter then that...

Nezu: *sigh*... the villains... they're planning something...

Meliodas: and that concerns me and my friends... how?

Nezu:...

Meliodas: that's right... it doesn't...  because are we just villains to you heroes... and did you forgot about my sin...

Nezu: I know your sin...

Meliodas:... then give me a reason why I should help you heroes after all... you abandoned me just like they did...

Nezu:.... If not for me... then do it for the girl that believes you can make a change...

Meliodas: a girl that I've never met... you want me to believe her words...

Nezu: yes... she believes that the... Seven deadly sins can help us heroes...

Meliodas:... give me a week... and I'll give you my answer...

Nezu: alright...

Nezu would then leave the cell with the warden.

Meliodas: help the heroes... Tch! Those heroes have their own sin they need to pay... but... I could make some of those bastards pay... *smirks*... but... I feel I should talk with the others about this...

Over the week meliodas would talk with his friends and they would leave the decision up to him.

???: captain...I feel you shouldn't put your hatred towards the students...