The water dragon betrayal #2

we turn with when denif was walking away from the heroes and was making his way towards the palace. On his way he would hear crying. He would go investigate.

He would then see a little girl with dragon horns.

Denif: you okay...

??: uhh!?

The girl would back away from him. This would make his confused. He would then take a step towards her then she her cover her face.

Denif: huh?! (What happen to this child to make her this scared...?) it's okay... I promise... I won't hurt you...

The little dragon girl would then move closer to denif. Denif would try and move closer but slowly. Once she got into his arms she would feel he was being kind. She would then begin to feel safe.

 She would then begin to feel safe

Denif would rub her head. He would tell she gone through a lot. He would ask what happened.

The young girl would then tell him he would the get very angry. He would slam his tail against the ground and break it.

Denif:... I promise... I won't let anyone hurt you...

Denif would then hear someone coming. He would then tell then kid to hide behind him. She would hide behind him.

He would then face the people.

Rt: oh look what her have here! Two free kills!

Denif:... I'll leave if I were you...

Rt2: why should we!? HAHAH! Scared-

Denif would then fire off a water bullet from his hand cutting the man side.

Rt: What!? I didn't even seem him fire that!

Denif: last warning... before I start to get serious...

Rt2: like well listen to-

Then a girl in a maid outfit would appear behind the thugs and knock them out.

Denif:... uhh...

???: Kanna!

Kanna: Ms. tohru!

 tohru!