The star hero!

(This is a rough draft for what I have in mind. Also! This will decide whether version I'll make. But the ship will remain the same.)

Adopted into yagi family version:

Our story begins with a man and a woman putting a baby on a door step.

???: I'm sorry... that we haven't to leave you like this...

??: don't worry. We'll meet him again.

???: I know...

Kira: but I don't want to be away from our son

Metal Knight: I know... I will to. But with the things that are targeting us.. I don't want to risk him getting hurt.

Kira: I understand...

She would then give her son one last kiss on the head then lay him in the ground in front of the door. She would be hesitate to knock but...

The door would then open to see a woman with green hair. She would look down to see a baby with pink hair on the floor.

She would pick the baby up and see it had two note attached with him. She would pick the baby up and read the note.

To the family that's reading this.

Please take care of our son. We are being targeted by a powerful threat. and we wish for our son to be safe. Please give him the other letter and the star when it's time for to read it.

From his family

She would notice the star the letter mentioned. She would then head inside.

Over the next few years Kirby would learn he didn't possess a quirk but had another ability.  But he would keep that to himself. He would get bullied for not having a quirk.

But that wouldn't affect his positive outlook on life. Kirby had two main goals in his life. To be a hero to help others. And to find his real family.

He would make new friends that would replace the ones that started to bully him for something stupid like a quirk.

He would also tell them about his ability called "copy" he would be able to copy any ability as long had he makes contact with them.

(I'm not having him eat someone. So... this works better)

They would think his ability was cool. They would ask how many abilities he has copied.

Kirby: hmm... around... 46...

Friends: huh!? That many!?

Kirby: yep! Poyo! *smiles*

Little did Kirby know a girl would have a crush on him. But be to scared to confess her feelings.

(Who should be his new friends be? ...mineta automatically out. We can't corrupt the Kirby.)

(Another time skip)