The blind fighter #2

We begin our teaser with the students making their way to the USJ. Lucario would be meditating while Shinbou sat next to him.

Alena would be looking at them.

Izumi: what's wrong?

Alena: *sigh*... he won't talk to me...

Izumi: *Looks at Lucario*... I know how you feel... we-

Shinobu: I'm sorry to break it to you... not really but you were never close with him...

Izumi: huh?! Yes we-

Shinobu: if you were... he won't be blind*looks at izumi*...and I won't be dating him...*Looks at Alena*

Lucario would then tap Shinobu's forehead. She would then hold her forehead.

Lucario: calm down Shinobu... please... no need to get angry.

Shinobu: you know I have a right to be angry with them...

Lucario: I do.... But I don't see the need to be angry with them since I don't see them being in life in the future... now can you please calm down just for today.

Shinobu: tch! Fine...

She would then rest her head on his shoulder. This would make Alena jealous. After a while they would arrive to the USJ.

They would have a met the rescue hero 13. And they would be told about the building until Lucario walked over to the stairs.

Aizawa: what's wrong?

Lucario: there auras I don't recognize...

Aizawa would look over the at the middle of the USJ and see villains.

Aizawa: thirteen make sure the students stay here!

Lucario: let me help. You know what I'm capable of... so you should I can handle myself.

Aizawa: fine... just be careful!

Lucario would nod his head.

Lucario: Double team!

Clone of Lucario would appear and then rush down towards the villains.

They would begin to fight the villains with aizawa.

Tomura: who is that brat!

Kurogiri: I don't know... we didn't see any records on him.

Tomura: tch! Nomu! Kill that blue haired brat!

The nomu would then charge at Lucario. Lucario would sense something was coming and dodge.

Lucario thought: huh? That thing doesn't have an aura... the only things that don't have an aura are inanimate object... or...

Lucario: Tch! You mess with the dead... now I'll put you to rest!

 now I'll put you to rest!