The Warrior's key #2

Sora, Ruby and jaune would walk inside to see a lot of people sitting down.

Yang: Ruby! I saved you a sit!

Ruby: huh?! *looks at sora and jaune* I gotta-

Sora: it's okay Ruby. I'll find my own seat.

Ruby would then go to her sister.

Sora; I guess I'll go find my own seat then. I'll see you after the exam?

Sora would then go look for a seat.

Jaune: ah man! Where am I going to find two easy going people to talk too!?

Sora would then find an empty spot behind Ruby and Yang. He would ask if anyone was sitting there. The people sitting next to the spot said no one was. So he sat down.

He would watch as Ruby explained what happened to her at the entrance. He would then see Weiss next to her.

Weiss: you!

Ruby would then jump onto Yang.

Yang: oh wow... you weren't kidding...

Ruby: I said I was sorry!

Weiss: like I'll believe you!

Sora would watch as Weiss was getting mad at Ruby. So he would decide to step in.

Sora: come on guys. Can we just get along we're all going to be students here.

Weiss: why don't you just- SORA!?

Sora: yo!

Ruby: wait! You know sora!? How!!

Weiss: we're friends obviously!

Ruby: I'm friends with him too!

Weiss: what?!

Ruby: sora! How did you met this scary girl!?

Sora: huh... *sweat drops* I met her a few months ago... when I was going to go train. I mean... she was rude to me at first...

Yang: (Ice queen...)

Sora: and Weiss can't you just... try to get along with Ruby...

Weiss:... No...

They would then hear someone speaking.

???: I'll keep this short. You all traveled here today in order to help the people of this world. So don't forget that you there to improve... that is all... but before I go... some else will be speaking...

??: hello students of UA. Im to give you an option... we're trying something new this time around. This time you have the option of wanting to be put in teams. You'll all still be put in the same class rooms. But you'll be living with each other. And I left the option for you to do so on your exams.

The students would see the option to choose teams or not. Sora would look at the options and decide to go with teams. And he would then turn his attention back to the speaker.

??: and with what options you decide we'll result in a different scenario test. I'll give you all some time to decide on your options.

The speaker would wait a few minutes. After a few minutes have pasted the speak would asked for the students to put their pencil down.

??: Now for the people that decide to pick teams I would like u to stand up and follow Ms Goodwitch here. Your test will begin tomorrow.

Sora and some others would stand up and go follow Ms goodwitch.

The students what chose team would follow her. They would be taken to a different place. They would have to place their stuff in a locker. Sora would walk around to see the layout of the place.