First Class: Solider

Our teaser begins within a school and a 6 year old boy would be sitting in a field. He would then hear someone yelling. He would go check it out.

Once he got there he would see some jerks about to hit a girl. He would then grab a stick and get infront of her

 He would then grab a stick and get infront of her

???: leave her alone!

The kids that were there would laugh at the boy.

???: tch!

Then magic like aura would begin to come out of the boy and make the other kids run away. The boy would then calm down and that aura would disappear.

He would then turn to look at the girl.

???: you okay...?

She would nod her head.

???:....let me take you to the nurse just to be safe okay?

The boy would walk in front of her and got on his knees and waited for her to get on his back. She would get on his back and he would walk towards the nurses office. Once he got there he would stay and see if she was okay.

Nurse: alright you look to be okay now. Thank you cloud for being here her.

Cloud:.. it's was no problem...

??? Thought: his name is cloud... interesting...

Nurse: you're both free to head back to class now.

Cloud would nod his head and head to class. The girl would chase after him.

???: hey!

Cloud: hmm? What is it...?

???: your name is cloud right?

Cloud: ya...

???: well... thank you... for helping me... and my name is tifa! Tifa yaoyorozu!

(For this story she's apart of the yaoyorozu family)

Cloud: then... my name is cloud... cloud strife... it's nice to meet you... tifa...

Tifa: you as well cloud! *smiles*