The dragon of shadow

(This is a magic/quirk AU. Why? Idk because why not spice things up.)

Our teaser begins in a dark jail cell. There would be a guy who looks to be 15 years old siting in the dark cell. He would then hear someone coming towards the door.

Guard: ma'am I must warn you he's-

???: I'll be fine!

The guy would notice she was very small but could tell she was strong.

??: what do you want...?

???: so you can speak. that good!

??: of course I can... I might have been locked up in this person for years on end... but I know how to talk...

???: well! That time has now come to an end.

??: what do you mean...?

???: I'm here to free you! *smiles*

??: why should I believe you...? Do you not why I'm here-

???: you were falsely imprisoned for something you couldn't control...

The guy would be shocked after hearing that. He would then see her walk over to him and place her hand on his face.

???: and I want to give you a chance to know that you have a chance to live a happy life. *smiles sweetly*

?? Thought: what is it...? I haven't felt this way in a long time... a warm feeling that I've never experienced in a long time...

???: so?

??: fine... I'll go with you...huh?

???: oh right! My name is Astrea Vermillion.

Astrea: and I'm the-

???: queen to the vermillion family... I've heard of you... and I guess the rumors that your a kind person are true...

Astrea: I'm glad. Now... I'll have-

???: you don't need to worry...

The guy would have made his arms turn into a shadow mist and go throw the cuffs and chains.

Astrea: so you could have escaped at any point... why didn't you?

???: I didn't want to... I would have rather stay here where I'm in the shadows...

Astrea: speaking of darkness...

She would lift a bit of fire on her finger and his face would be shown.