The Blood Soul Reaper: Verison 2

This teaser is a second version I came up with after the voting page. Soo... I'll make a voting between the two when I make the story... or once the voting page is done. But that voting won't be as long probably a few hours. Anyway! Enjoy this version!

Our teaser begins with a young man walking on top of the buildings and listening to some music. With his hood down.

???: it's been a few years

???: it's been a few years... since I been back in Japan... Im wondering how those two are doing...? I can go to there school to see.

He would then make his way to there school. Once he got there he would see a group of students running. He would then notice them sitting.

He would then decide to pull a little prank.

???: Hado #1: Sho...

He would fire off a small amount ratsu in between them to catch their attention. They would jump and look where the shot came from. They would then be shocked to see who was standing there.

He would wave at them. Then send a text to one of the girls. He would hold his phone up . To give them a hint to look at there phone when they have the chance.

He would then flashstep away to not get caught by the teachers. He would go get their favorite sweets while waiting for the bell to ring.

He would stand at the school gate waiting once he got back. He would be on his phone when he heard the bell ring. He would see some students begin to leave the school. He would wait for them to get out and met him.

He would then notice girls staring at him.

???: *sigh*... hmm?

He would then feel someone hop onto his back.

??: I see you've came back.

???: yep. Hello Kurumi. How are you?

 How are you?