The Blinding One

Our teaser begins with a guy walking in high school he would walk past the library and see a girl with two different hair colors reading a book.

He would then notice some girls going towards her. He would then hear them say mean things about her.

???: Tch!

He would walk inside the library and his quirk to lift them up into the air.

RG: w-what?!

???: huh...?

??: leave her alone...

RG2: it's the other freak!

??: tch! Don't make me laugh... the only freaks I see here are you girls... picking on someone for just being in a library... real nice.

RG: like well listen to you!

??: whatever like I care.

He would then let the girls be lifted up into the air hit the ground.

??: now leave...

The girls would then leave the library.

???: who are you?

??:... do you mind not try and read my thoughts...

???: huh?!

??: physic based abilities don't work on me... anyways.. my name is izuku.. but... I go by... Necrozma...

???: well! Since you introduced yourself! My name is Shiori novella!

Shiori: it's nice to meet you! Hehehe! Anyways! What does your quirk do!?

Necrozma: huh...

She would begin to get closer and closer to him.

Shiori: I can tell you're really strong! And I want to know more about your quirk and you!

He would notice her golden eyes were staring deep into his. He would blush a bit and push her back with his finger on her forehead.

Necrozma: first off... personal space... second... I don't know you... all I know is your name and you thirst for knowledge...

Shiori: okay! Why don't we hang out together then!?