The Wolf's creed(Remake)

Disclaimer: this teaser is a remake for the old one. I thought of a better idea for it and who to put him with. And I was a bit bias with the old one. (I just watch dxd when I making it) and I felt I could do that teaser better.

Our teaser begins with a man walking towards a building. And he would go inside the building. And once he got inside he would notice all the people dressed up and looking at him.

He would then see the person he would be looking for and go towards them. He would then be standing in front of there table.

??: oh~ hello Leo.

Leo:... don't hello me...arlecchino... you know damn well why I'm here...

arlecchino: is that how you speak to and old-

He would then slam his fist on the table and break it.

Leo: enough of your damn games...do you have the information I'm look for... or not...

arlecchino: oh.. I do. But if you wish to get the information. You'll have to do something for me.

Leo: you ran out of favors the moment you decided to drop off our daughter at my place....

She would then have a sad look on her face.

arlecchino:... how is she...?

Leo: she's okay. Living a good life surrounded by people that care for her... unlike you... who decided to abandon her...

arlecchino: I didn't abandon her... I had to do it...

Leo: really... to me it seems like you very much have... you're sitting here in a fancy party...surrounded by rich people... if that doesn't scream you abandon the father of your child and your daughter... then I'm sure that I'm crazy then...

arlecchino:...

Leo: that's what I thought... are you going to give me the information or not...