The blind aura fighter

(This story won't be a yagi story but a midorya)

Our story begins with a boy who looks to be around 7 years old was minding his business until some students came up to him.

Izuku: yes- Gah!

Then boy would have gotten blasted point blank but this blast would have effective more then they realized.

??: what's wrong deku!? Can't-

Izuku would then scream in pain and hold his face.

Izuku: AHHH! MY EYES!

???: huh?

Izuku: I.... I can't see...

??: stop joking around! We know your-

Once they saw his saws his eyes an how damaged they were. They would try to get near him to help.

?: let us help you iz-

Izuku: GET AWAY!

The students would dodge the attack

The students would dodge the attack. The attack then disappeared before it made contact with the wall. Izuku then used this chance to run. He would run into some walls and people.

He would then fall to the ground. He would then use his aura to feel out the area around him. He wouldn't be able to see far at most to the school's entrance.

But he would feel his friend's aura. He go to her and see if she would help him.

But once he got there he would over hear a conversation between her and someone else.

RG: hey! Alena!

(All might daughter)

Alena: hmm? What's up?

(Random girl)
RG: are you still friends with that weird kid?

Alena: weird kid?

RG: the kid that supposedly can see auras or whatever.

Alena: oh! Izuku. Well... I won't really say yes... I'm only friends with him... I say... out of pity... he has such weak quirk... the chances of him being a hero are slim to nothing.