Behind Closed Doors.₀₃

(TW: Sexual Harassment, Abuse, Attempted Rape, etc

 (TW: Sexual Harassment, Abuse, Attempted Rape, etc. This is Valentino we're talking about it.)

-The next morning Lute awoke to the same monotonous red walls that had lulled her to sleep the night before. She desperately hoped it had all been a terrible nightmare and that she would wake up in Heaven, constantly irritated by Adam's antics. But no, this was her stark reality.

She was a sinner, trapped in this hotel.

Though it had only been a week since her arrival, Lute knew she needed a respite from the suffocating confines, even if just for a little while.

Dressed in her customary hotel manager attire, she headed to the living room.

"Looks like everyone's up!" Alastor exclaimed, grinning as always.

"Great, because I made pancakes!" Lucifer emerged with a towering stack of ten.

What an endearing goofball he was.

"Thank you...sir..." Vaggie cycled through various polite forms of address, unsure how to speak to him.

"Please, call me Luci!" He beamed.

"Thank you, Mr. Morningstar," Lute murmured. Though no longer in Heaven, she clung to her formalities.

"You're quite welcome!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finishing her meal, Lute placed her plate in the kitchen sink. "Thank you again, I'm going outside for some fresh air. I'll return in 30 minutes," she said, receiving a chorus of "alright" before exiting through the front door.

She strolled along the bustling street, an intriguing building catching her eye - it bore three V's on the facade. Feeling tempted to enter and explore, Lute realized nothing held her back.

The room contained three distinct levels; one featured televisions, another displayed fashion, and a third remained unseen. Despite gently opening the door, it still emitted an audible creak.

"And...action!" A voice called out. She kept walking forward, overhearing an interaction between several people. Distinctly, she recognized the voice of a certain spider she knew.

"Oh no! Whatever will I do with 3 men in this bed with me?~"