Early exterminaton.₀₆

-Eventually Lucifer and Lute did end up going back to hell, much to Lucifer's disliking."So I'm guessing you didn't get my daughter back?" Alastor asked, glaring at Lucifer while having a smile on his face.

"No, we did not get MY daughter back." He huffed, crossing his arms.

"Hm...a real shame." He chuckled. "Looks like the big boss of hell himself couldn't find his daughter."

Fires emerged from his hands. "I'm not in the fucking mood for your games, asshole."

"Enough!" Vaggie snapped at the two. "We find to focus on Charlie!"

Lucifer blinked at the young girl, meanwhile Alastor's smile only got wider.

As Vaggie's words sunk in, the tension in the room seemed to dissipate slightly. Lucifer extinguished the flames in his hands and sighed heavily.

"You're right, Vaggie. We need to focus on finding Charlie," Lucifer said, his voice surprisingly calm.

Alastor's smile remained fixed on his face, but there was a glint in his eyes that suggested he was enjoying the chaos unfolding before him.

"I suggest we put our differences aside for now and work together to locate her," Alastor chimed in, his tone unusually diplomatic.

Lucifer and Alastor exchanged a wary glance before nodding in reluctant agreement. Vaggie let out a small sigh of relief, grateful that the two powerful demons were willing to set aside their personal grievances for the greater good.

With a newfound sense of unity, the group began to strategize on how they could track down Charlie and bring her back safely. Deep down, they all knew that their best chance of success lay in working together, despite their rocky history.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Charlie walked into the seraphim headquarters and opened the door to Sera's room.

"I heard I was needed." She spoke up, although in a quiet tone.

"Indeed." The seraphim nodded. "I need you to go back to hell and give your 'family' a message."

Charlie tilted her head in confusion.

"The extermination is moving up again." Sera told with a sick smile.