Welcome To Heaven. ₀₅

-Lucifer slapped his hands on the desk, declaring, "I have a plan!"

Vaggie leaned in to view the stack of papers Luci was holding, "What are those?"

 Lucifer slammed the stack of papers onto the table, causing Vaggie and Lute to get startled and step back. "My plan!" he announced with a smile. He produced a sheet covered in doodles depicting all the hotel's residents. Pointing to a sketch of just himself and Lute, he continued excitedly, "What's going to happen is, me and Lute here, we go."

Lute and Vaggie both asked "And tell them what?" in unison, turning to look at each other after speaking.

"I'm glad you asked, Maggie and Flute!" He smiled and retrieved another page from the pile. The sketch depicted Lucifer and Lute conversing with Sera and Emily. Speech bubbles emerged from Lucifer's mouth with the words "give daughter."

Lute began to say "And if they say n-", but Lucifer quickly shushed her by putting a finger to her mouth. "Don't worry, I already have that covered!" he said, showing her sketches he had made of Sera refusing, followed by drawings of Lute and Lucifer killing them both.

Lute crossed her arms, firmly stating, "I will not kill my ex-boss or her innocent sister."

Lucifer shrugged. "Suit yourself, copper instrument."

Vaggie sighed. "Is that really the only plan you have?!"

"Nope!" He smiled at her. "I have....like 4!"

"Why did you show us any of those first??"

He shrugged.

"The point is we will try Plan A first, and if that does not work, I have a backup plan ready to go."

With a sigh, Lute reluctantly replied, "Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucifer looked around in awe, taking in the perfection of the golden gates of heaven, just as he remembered from his last visit. Lute, in contrast, kept her eyes downcast, feeling uneasy about being in this place.

Lute caught the attention of a familiar seraphim named Emily. Upon hearing her name, Emily turned to see who had spoken. When she recognized Lute, the fallen angel, her eyes widened and she ran to embrace her in a hug, excitedly calling out "Lute!"

Lute asked, "Do you know where Charlie is?" The question seemed to unnerve Emily, though she tried to appear calm. "No...sorry," she lied in response.

"Do you know anyone who might?" she spoke up, getting a bit irritated. "No..." Emily lied again, although the two couldn't tell.

Lute heaved a sigh. "Coming here was a waste of time. We should leave now..."

"No," Lucifer interjected firmly, his eyes glowing red with fury. "We're not leaving without my daughter."

Lute sighed. "Alright. Emily, take us to Sera and maybe she can help."

Emily let out a shaky breath hearing that name. "Alright..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sera grabbed Charlie by her ponytail, causing her to wince in pain. "Your father and one of our former exorcist angels are here," Sera warned. "You are not going to speak with them, understand?"

"My father?-" She spoke up with confusion and hurt in her voice from the hair pulling. "Correct." The seraphim answered coldly. "If you speak to them, I will detonate the angelic bombs set up in the hotel, and we both don't want that." She yanked Charlie's hair even harder, causing tears to well up in the girl's eyes.

She released her grasp on the girl's hair, causing her to fall to the ground. "And if you must speak to them, tell them you have joined the righteous path and want NOTHING more to do with them. That is the only reason you should converse with them - I will be keeping watch over you."

"Yes ma'am.." Charlie spoke lowly, helping herself up from the floor.

"Now, get out of my sight, I don't need you anymore today." Sera replied coldly and harshly.

Charlie got out as soon as she could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Lucifer's tail swished with an angry cat's tail.

"I-I don't know!" A random angel called out.

"Calm down sir, yelling won't make her appear." Lute crossed her arms.

Lucifer went around, asking any angel he find if they had seen his daughter. The more and more people said no, the more and more he got upset.

Lucifer's frustration was reaching its peak as he stormed through the golden halls of heaven, his anger palpable in the air around him. Lute followed closely behind, trying to maintain her composure despite the tense atmosphere.

As they turned a corner, they came face to face with Sera, who stood before them with a cold and calculating gaze. "Lucifer, Lute, what a surprise to see you here in our heavenly realm," Sera remarked, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Lucifer's eyes blazed with fury as he confronted Sera. "Where is my daughter, Sera? What have you done with Charlie?" he demanded, his voice laced with a dangerous edge.

Sera remained unfazed, her expression masking any hint of guilt. "Your daughter is safe and sound, Lucifer. As for her whereabouts, well, let's just say she's in good hands," she replied cryptically, a smug smile playing on her lips.

Lute stepped forward, her stance defensive. "Enough with the games, Sera. We won't leave here without Charlie. Tell us where she is, now," she demanded, her voice firm and unwavering.

Sera's demeanor shifted slightly, a flash of annoyance crossing her features. "You two have no idea what you're getting yourselves into. This is not a game you want to play," she warned, her tone ominous.

But Lucifer was undeterred, his resolve stronger than ever. "We will find her, Sera, no matter what it takes. You can't keep her from me forever," he declared, his eyes blazing with determination.

With a final warning glance, Sera turned and walked away, leaving Lucifer and Lute standing in the corridor, their hearts heavy with worry for Charlie. But deep down, they both knew that they would stop at nothing to reunite with Lucifer's daughter, no matter the challenges they would face.