The storm after the calm. ₀₈

(TW: Abuse and Hurtful Namecalling)

-Lute made her way down the streets, looking for a certain V tower. Once she reached it, she went up to the second floor without a problem. She grabbed her knife from out her pocket.

She made the mistake of showing weakness to this moth fucker and he took advantage of it. She was going to make sure this man wasn't going to live another day.

She opened the door, luckily it was only him....still..she still felt very uncomfortable over him after last time.

"Mr. Valentino." She started, sitting next to him.

"Ah, yes! The angel comes to see me again.." He puffed some red smoke out from his mouth, and it shaped into hearts.

"I wanted to talk to you about getting a job here." She starred at her lap.

He had a wide sicking grin on his face. "Oh really?" He laughed. "I'm glad my angel cakes didn't talk you out of it.."

She sighed.

"Alright. Just sign here and you will have a job!"

Alright Lute, this won't even matter because you're about to kill him.

She took a deep breath, and signed the paper.

She raised her knife to kill him but her neck was yanked by a pink chain, causing her to drop the knife.

Great going.

"Aren't you a cute one?~" He teased.

Lute tried her best to keep her calm, taking deep breaths and closing and opening her eyes over and over.

"You know, you might be more of my favorite than Angel now! I've never had an angel work for me before! You'll love it." He kissed her on the cheek. "Come sit in daddy's lap."

"But I never-"

"Shut up and listen you little slut." He snapped.

"Right..."

He yanked her over to where he was, making her sit in his lap.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Has anyone seen Lute?.. I know she said she had to go to town to get something but it's been hours!" Charlie paced around the hotel.