More than a kiss and shareing a bed

Mias pov
I can't believe jordan has been voted off, he's amazing and so talented he was definitely my winner. Me him,abi,mackensie,kb,elieg,blake,Emmy, james and alessia are all so close. He hugs me and says " hey it's okay, I'll come by you're room later". Abi says " you clearly fancy him, just tell him , think back to th1t day when you were just normal teenagers you were both so cute and happy".

Flashback
I'm having such fun with jord today, we're forgetting the pressure on us and being normal teenagers. Jordan gives me a piggy back around the hotel we're both laughing our heads off, I wouldn't mind actually riding him, I've fancied him sinc3 Hollywood week when I first meet him I thought he was cute but now he is so much more than that.

B1ck to,present day
I've just finished getting ready for bed, abi is staying with Mackenzie tonight. I hear a few knocks on the door and let Jordan in. He says " I'm not leaving lA until the end of the show, my family are fine with it, I'm not leaving you when you need me most",

Jordan's pov
Mia says " jord I really fancy you I have since holywood week". He says " mia I really fancy you to , I have since the first audition, you staying behined to watch my audition was just so cute". She kisses me, I kiss back and I lead her to her bed, she pushes me ont9 it first then gets on top of me, I've dreamed of this for so long. We makout for half an hour. I get up to go into abis bed and mia says " oh no you don't, we're sharing this one after that". I say " well I'm not complaining , I'm sharing a bed with a beutiful girl tonight". She laughs and rests her head on my chest and we watch the Fottie for a bit, this is our favourite thing to do, just watch tv whilst being snuggled together, so why change it. I start playing with mias hair and she says " in a bun please so I can sleep without my hair being in my face". I smile,and say " as the lady requests". I do it in a bun and then we stop watching tv. She gets onto my lap and kisses me I kiss back and put one hand on her ass and the other under her top. We fall asleep with our bodies tangled together.