Top 10 revealed

Jordan's pov
I wake up with Mia in my arms, she's so beautiful when she sleeps, I kiss her head and go to the toilet. When I come back she's waking up. She smile and says "what time is it?". " 8:30 breakfast is on me, take zpyoure time getting ready, there's no rush and you've done you're rehearsals". She kisses me and says " I'll be quick you need to get ready to". She gets showered and dressed and then I shower and get dressed. We walk out of of her room holding hands . We go to a restaurant near the hotel I get pancakes with bacon and syrup and Mia orders a ham,chesse and mushroom omelette. We talk it's so nice, it's like an unofficial first date. I know where I'm taking Mia for our first date,she sad she wanted to have fun on a date so I'm taking her to Disneyland. She deserves it she's worked so hard for the competition and not really had the chance to relax. We go back to the hotel, mia kisses me and says " I said I'd meet, kb and eliegh, thanks for breakfast".

Mias pov
I'm so nervous for tonight I need to rehearse, jordan was so sweet buying me breakfast but I 2ant to make it clear, that I care to and I can sometimes pay for his meals. Emmy looks at me and says " I saw you two ealier, I won't tell anyone, if you want to talk about it". I say " he's so kind,hot hilarious, I just a bit scared it won't work out". Emmy hugs me and says "he clearly likes you, it's natural to be scared, it means you care about the person And want it to work out". Latter I've done my performance, I get great feedback. I hope I've done enough to stay in the competition. I'm in the top 10 I can't believe it, Jayne and Roman go which is so sad,there so talented. I'm backstage jordan aproaches me, I smile and run into his arms he picks me up,and spins me around. He puts me down kisses me and says "mimi imsomprudmof you I knew you could do it". He gives me a piggyback to my room, we kiss goodnight. Later I'm in bed when I get a text from Jordan " missing you so much already, counting down the minuets until I see you again xxxxxxxxx". Okay that's to cute I go to his room and knock on his door, he opens the door and comes out of his room . He pulls me closser so our bodies are pressed together and kisses me, I kiss back and wrap my leges around his waist , he says " Abis in youre room, Blake's in mine where to go". I give him one last kiss and he helps me down, we go back to our rooms. Abi says " oh my gid, you've been making out with him".i say " yes why not, we're both single and atracted to eachother ".