First holiday

Mias pov
I wake on our middle day in Portugal, it's been so nice to just relax and not worry about being pictured. Like we had to before we revealed our relationship. Todays a chilled day by the poll, jordan is still sleeping , he's so cute when he sleeps.  I don't think he'd mind me checking my contact in his phone. I get it and scroll through his contacts until I find " mimi my 🌍🫅❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️". Okay now that is adorable he has put me to shame there. He wakes up 1n& smiles, he says " I changed it when we first started dating " it was like yours when we first met". I get into his lap qnd kiss him, he kisses back and we make love. We have breakfast then chill by the pool. Jo4d does a photoshoot for me , obviously some ar more aimed at him then others. He does this same for me, some of them are just so hot it's rediculous he still has this kind of Effect on,me, but it's also nice. He kisses me and we hear " excuse me we don't want you to displaying you're love for each other infront of our children it's not appropriate".

Jordan's pov
Okay now that has wound me up, and I can see Mia trying to be strong. I say " hey that's enough, you've upset my girlfriend and that's none of you're buisness what we do infront if your children, I don't see them complaining, now leave us alone". I pull mia onto my lap and say " hey it's okay they've gone, she says " it was just so scary I fell so sorry for their  kids". I kiss her and say "come on let's get in the poll, I love you so much I don't c1re what anyone thinks or says ". She smiles and takes my hand I lead her into the poll, we chill there for the rest of the afternoon . Later after the dinner, we see the family form ealier the sin says " sorry about ealier, our parents are way to overprotective of us". I say " it's okay, as long as they dint say anything like they did ealier then we have no problem with them". Their sumo nd back to the table and bith oarents have a right go at them for talking to us, security are called to and they aren't both parents, the ki spuds go with another family and they seem lovley so it all worked out.