Oneshot 1

Mia has just been voted off of idol, she found out her boyfriend cheated on her a week before hawai and Jordan has been there for her and supported her throughout evreything what are best friends for. After Mia gets eliminate, her and Jordan go back to mias hotel room and get a bit drunk will things escalate.

Mias pov
I'm okay about being voted of, I forgot the lyrics, I clear up the drama people are trying to create between me and Emmy. I think back to what this incredible journey has taught me, it's taught me to believe in myself a lot more. I think back to hawai when I told Jordan about benji cheating.

Flashback to hawai
I've just got here I hug everyone Jordan can tell something is wrong with me. He takes us to the beach it's just us to, he says " so what is it mimi, I haven't seen benji yet is he here". I say " no he isint, last week I found him in bed with my best mate, it's been going on for a year and he didn't Even apologise ". He pulls me onto his lap so I'm looking at him and says " mia I'm so sorry, you deserve way better than that, you gave him evreything and it wasn't enough, you're absolutely beautiful Mia Mathews don't ever forget that".

Jordan's pov
I hear a few knocks on the door , I open to see Mia, in her dress, with alchahol, I know we're underage but it's only a few years away ,we can drink a bit. I let her in and give her a big hug, I kiss her head and say " well there's my winner gone". She says " thanks jord you've always supported me". We drink a bit and we're both a bit drunk but this is the happiest I've been since I got voted out, Mia just makes me happy. She looks at me and says "I really want to kiss you right now". I say " well you can yes we're drunk but let's just make the most of it as tomorow Is a new day and we'll be sober". She kisses me and I kiss back,she gets onto my lap and we make love. The next morning we wake up hungover, Mia smiles at me and says " i don't regret last night". I say " neither do I we should make this more permanent, friends with benefits if that's what you want". She kisses me and say " oh god yes it is jord, let's just have a bit of fun starting from now". She kises me and i kiss back and throw the covers over us to make it more private.