Top 7 revealed/ heart to heart and official

Jordan's pov
I get a text from mia, "meet me in the poll in ten, I need a pep talk". I quickly put my trunks on and put a shirt over them and I then leave. She's felling nervous about tonight, it's natural to,fell nervous she's in the top 8 but she's her own worst enemy thinking she doesn't deserve to be here when she does. I,go down to the poll and see her in the jacuzzi. I join her and I pull her onto my lap. I pull her chin up,so she's looking at me and say " I'm sick of evreyone seing how amazing you are apart from you, mia mathews, you're the most talented,beautiful,thoughtful, caring,amazing girl/ woman I've ever met and you will win this competition I believe in you, you just need to believe in. Yourself until then I'm happy to play the part as your number one fan as long as I need to because you are amazing and don't you ever forget it". She says " do you mean it , I don't mind if you don't". I kiss her and say " I meant every single word, mia i know we haven't talked about this yet but I'm starting to fall for you".

Mias pov
I kiss jordan more passionately than I ever have done, I break apart to say " I'm falling for you to , thanks jord you really are the best". He says " it's okay mimi, forget about the pressure just enjoy your long career ,for now, you don't need to rehearse so just relax". He gives me a bit of a massage it's so relaxing and good. I fillm a few tick-tock's with Emmy, blake, jordan, kb,eliegh, kayko,abi and mackensie. I do my performance and I get amazing feedback from the judges, kb goes, it's upsetting but she tells us all to Cary on and takes eliegh for a private chat. I can't believe I'm in the top 7, I fell some arms wrap around, they pull me backstage, I'm about to scream when I see it's jord, I laugh and he puts me down, he gives me a kiss and says " mimi I told you, I'm so proud of you". I say " less talking jord more kissing and jacket off ". He picks me up and kisses me I kiss him back and say " joiedan Antony will you be my boyfriend?". He smiles and says " of course I will mia mathews ". I'm suprised that I asked him then but it felt right and he said he's jordan Antony is mine and nobody else's.