Mia goes to australia with jordan

Mias pov
Today I'm going to australia with Jordan, im so excited to see where he grew up. I hug my mum and sister and then we go through security. Jordan kises me and says " you'll love it, I promise, we will have to take our kids there , at least we twice a year". I say " if we have kids then there's no reason why we can't raise them in Australia ". We board our plane, jordan gives me the window seat,which I am extreamly grateful for. I lean into him, he wraps his arms around me and says " mia mathews American idol winner and my beautiful girlfriend is on her way to Australia for the first time". I smile and say " it still fells weird being called that, just Mia will do next time, jordan Anthony rabone". Ha that shut him up, he hates his surname that's why his stag3 name is jordan Anthony. We land in Perth, we go through passport control,and get our bags from the baggage claim and see his parents at the arrivals. I'm still quite nervous around them sam jordan says ":mia ,there's no need to be nervous we love you and we know jordan is in safe hands with you". I hug him, it was nice of him to say that even though he didn't need to.

Jordan's pov
We arive at my house, my sisters run over to mia she hugs both of them.i take our bags and put them in our room. Mia wraps her arms around me and says " babe you have a lovelepy house, all I could want for the kids is here, a swiming poll beach, scenery and the dad isint bad on the eye I guess".s he kisses me and I kiss back we fall onto the bed ,and make love. I'm playing with her hair , she says " you know you can do this anytime, French plats please". She's smileing because she knows it's the hardest one to do. I manige to do it, we go swiming with my sisters she gets on so well with them and that's important to me, my ex made no effort with them at all. Mia mathews is the one for me, she's absolutely everything I've ever wanted in a girl. I wim up,to her, she tris swiming away from me but I have a form grip on her waist, she turns around, wraps her arms around me and kisses me.