Final/ revealing their relationship

Jordan's pov
Today is the final, I'm so proud of my Mia. She's done amazing to get this far. We've already arranged a concert in Alabama , next month. It's going to be the first time I go there and she's going back with me to Australia, her family are fine with it. I can't wait to show her were I grew up. She gets up and I stroke her tattoo which matches with mine, it says " jordan and Mia forever", Even if we break up I won't regret it because I'm always going to be grateful for Mia and this relationship. I kiss her and say " babe are you ready for tonight". She kisses me and says " yes I'm ready, whatever happens I'm so proud of myself and i deserve to be here, you have made me so much more confident in myself and made me believe in myself more, I'm always going to be grateful for that, I love you so much Jordan Antony". I kiss her back and say I love you more Mia mathews and I always will you're so precious to me, I don't want you to ever forget that".

Mias pov
I get into his lap and kiss him, I say " I'll always love you jord as long as we both shall life, I know this a bit soon but I can see us having kids and getting married". He kisses me and says " so can I baby, now come on , it's time to get up ,you have a very big day ahead of you". I shower and get dressed. Tonight I'm doing a duet with Jordan to perfect by Ed shearan, we're going to reveal our relationship just before. It's the final, I love the dress I'm wearing. I do my favourite performance which is my billboard number 1 song, I just loved singing it and it's the first time in the competition that I believed in myself. The top 2 are revealed to be me and Emmy. We're roommates and best mates. . Me and Jordan are about to do our duet and Ryan says " before you sing you're duet, I can't help but notice the matching tattoos, mia I believe you have something to say about them". She says " yes I do, me and Jordan have been best mates since our audition and he actually happens to be my boyfriend". The crowd and judges go absolutely mental, jordan kisses me and obvliosly I kiss back. Ryan says " it's been an incredible season but there can only be one winner, the winner of American idol 2024 is Mia mathews". I'm I. Shock. Jordan kises me and says " I knew you could do it babe, I'm so flipping proud of you".