First date

Mias pov
I wake up, abi smiles and says " day off for you, jord organised it, just wear what you like " I choose a Disney top and some jeans. Jordan knocks on my door and say #" come on mim,I taking you on our first date". I can't believe he's been this thoughtfull. I say " I'm paying for a bit of today, it's only fair no complaints jord I insist". We get in the car it pulls outside Disneyland,that would be perfect for a date. I look,at jordan and he smiles, I realise that is the date. I kiss him,and,say " thank you so much jord , it's perfect". He says " you deserve mia, you've worked so hard and you deserve to,have fun and relax". We get out the car and go through the enterance. This really is the perfect dat for me, I really appreciate jord for organising this, I know he must of tout a lot of thought into it that's why it means so much, he's a truly special person. The first ride we go on is the incrediclasteter, we choose the front row, it's so fast,and exciting, it's,the definition of a thrill ride.

Jordan's,pov
I'm so relieved mia likes the date and appreciates it she's thanked me ,about ten times already I don't mind, she's adorable when she's like this,it shows how special and grateful she is. I don't think Mia knows how special she is to me, it's rediculous. She pays for lunch, I hold her hand from,acroos the table and say " you're so special to me mia mathews, if you ever doubt yourself again I'm only a phone call away". She kisses me and says " thanks jor , you're so special to me t and the same goes for you". We have a great rest of the day I'm so glad mia liked it. She kisses me and says " thanks for today, it was perfect, I could just relax and be comfortable geting to know you on a more romantic level. We get back to the hotel, mia goes into her room.and there's nobody in there, I go in and she says " please stay iD love it if you did". I say "then I will". She says " I know we're not official yet but I want to do this with you tonight,and before you ask yes I'm positive ". She kisses me I kiss back pick her up,a,d Cary her to the bed we make love and it's amazing.