Oneshot 2

Jordan and Mia are best friends and have been since jordan moved to Alabama from Perth in 2018 for his dads work. There going to the same college in august,there taking a gap year going traveling with a few friends from high school. They've had fellinfpgs for eachother for about two years, will anything happen between them when they share a bed at one of the places they're staying at in England.

Jordan's pov
We're in Manchester England right now, on a gap year. With my friends from high school, we're all going to the same college in august. My best friend in the group is Mia, we've been so close since we met nearly five years ago. I've had fellings for her about a year. Me and Mia are shareing a bed the next few nights, I'm quite nervous as we've never shared a bed before but we should be fine with it. We go to old Trafford which is incredible, it's such an iconic soccer stadium. We have some lunch, I catch Mia smile8ng at me, is she trying to flirt with me, I don't think so she would never. Look at me twice.

Mias pov
I think I might need to make it more clear to Jordan I really like him, I have for about a year. I'm going to tell him in the loft tonight as we go back to our room. Later we've had a delicous dinner, we have a few drinks at the bar. Me and jord decide to head back. I take Jordan's hand and say " jord I really like you as more than a friend, I have for about a year I can't deny it anymore, me today was trying to flirt i knkw it was bad but". He says " " you like me". I nod . We get out the lift jord whispers " Mia fell the same way ". I kiss him and he kisses back , I take his hand and lead him to our room as soon as we get in, I attach my lips to his again, he picks me up and puts me on the bed, he gets ontop of me and we make love. Latter we're naked under the covers, im in Jordan's arms, he kisese me,obviously I kiss back and I say " well I think it's is just the start for us after that". He kisses me and says " I agree baby girl, that was amazing and I'd love to Cary this on,friends with benefits for now". I say " absolutely thers nothing I'd like more".