Concert in alabama

Jordan's pov
Today Me and Mia are playing a concert in Alabama , I've been in her ho,e town for a few days, I love it, I can definitely see our kids loving this place to when the time comes. Mia is sleeping right now, i don't want to wake her up so I decide to let her sleep, the last thing I want is a moody Mia mathews, I've rarely seen that side of her but when I have it fucking terrifies me. She wakes u0 and says " thank you for letting me sleep". I say " it's okay I didn't want to make my queen Mia mathews moody". She looks at me and says hey that was ounce and I had good reason to be moody".

Flashback to showstoppers
I'm sat outside with Mia , she's texting someone, I decide to take her phone as a joke and she says " jord give it back, I swear to god".i take it further out of her reach and she says " I thought you were different to the other immature boys jordan Anthony, I'm disappointed".she takes her phone as she goes okay something has definitely happened.  I didn't mean to,upset her.,five minuits later she comes back and sits next to me she says " I'm soory it's just there's some stuf in there I don't want anyone seeing it's private". I pull her into a hug and say " it's okay you had every right to be upset, I'm sorry,I won't be doing it again ".

Mias pov
I'm about to go on stage, I'm so nervous, I know there here to see me but I'm still extremely nervous, luckily I have jord, he takes my hand and says " together". I nod. We walk on stage together, and the crowd goes absolutely mental. We peform together and the crowd love it not as much as we do, 8m having the time of my life, living out my dream come true with the love of my life. We're going on holiday next week to portuagal, I can't wait we have new music we're working on but it's going to be so nice to get away from the crazy life we're living for the week , just relaxing In eachothers company. Later I'm in my dressing room after the concert, jordan comes in and I smile, he kisses me I kiss back and lead him onto the sofa, jord squesses my hand and says " babe they love you there's need to be nervous, now if I may I'm taking youre phone". He's very confident, I nod and say " I've got nothing to hide anymore".he scrolls through my phone and gets to his name in my contacts " jord❤️❤️❤️" . He smiles at it and I start blushing, he says " how long has it been like that". I say " since the idol arena, I thought you were cute after the auditions and I couldn't stop thinking,about you, then I changed it at the arena because it clicked that I liked you as more than a friend".