Chapter 1

You sat on the couch waiting for a reply to your email. You had been conversing back and forth with Tony Stark for at least a week now. You needed to know whether he had accepted your job request or not. You knew most of the Avengers had super powers and things but that didn't matter because you had a gift of your own. You found out about it at age two. You could do anything you wanted with ice, you could control it, you could turn things into it, you could pretty much do everything. You are kind of like a kid at your old school named Bobby.

Bring!

Yes another email! You thought. You pulled out your laptop and opened up the email.

Ms. Y/N,

I have accepted your application and decided you can stay at Avengers tower. Get ready to go and pack your things. Thor and Steve will be there any minute now to come and get you.

- Tony

Great! You thought shoving your laptop out of the way for you to go grab your bags. You packed yesterday so all of your things were ready just in case. You set them by the front door and grabbed your laptop on the sofa. You were about to set it by the door along with your other things when your door bell rang. You ran to the door set down your laptop and then opened it finding Thor and Steve. "Hello Y/N I'm Steve Rogers this is Thor." Steve said pointing to the other man standing next to him. You held out your had to shake his but instead he kissed the back of it. "It's wonderful to finally meet you Lady Y/N." Thor said as he pulled his soft lips away from the back of your hand. You blushed at the two handsome men on your door step. "Would you like some help with your bags?" Steve asked noticing your things. "Oh um sure." You said unsure if you were supposed to let him take them or you were supposed to carry them. Wow these men are so polite and hot! You thought as you smiled to yourself. "May I escorted you to the Quin Jet?" Thor asked holding out his hand. "Yes please." You said taking it giggling silently to yourself. He walked you towards your corn field and when you realized that the jet was parked in there you glanced back at your small country home for a last time. You were going to miss the place yet you felt like you were going home. Your house disappeared into the stalks of corn and soon you reached the Quin Jet. "Here we are Lady Y/N." Thor said letting go of your hand. The cargo door was down mostly meaning Steve was already waiting inside with your things.

You and Thor got on the Quin Jet and Steve closed the cargo door behind the two of you. "Buckle up it's going to be a bumpy ride." Steve said in the pilots seat and began to lift off. You buckled up as your were instructed. Soon after around twenty minutes of the flight you drifted off to sleep.

You sat on the back patio of your country home next to your corn field shucking corn with your mother. "Mommy when is Daddy coming home?" You asked. "I don't know sweetie." She sighed. You could tell she was lying but you didn't say anything. "I'll be back in a minute sweet heart, keep going." She said getting up and walking inside. You knew she went inside to cry but you continued shucking the corn like you were asked. Your father went places with his friends all the time and he would be gone for days and sometimes even weeks. A year after his last visit with his friends he never came back home. You sat there thinking of your dad and continued pealing the leaves off of the corn, but because of your small hands you were having trouble and it was making you grow tired. That's when you heard a voice behind you. "A beautiful Midgardian such as yourself should not be doing a mans work." It was a boys voice.the corn in your hand froze to ice and you turned around finding a boy with neat black hair and a pair of emerald green eyes. He smiled, snapped his fingers and with that he was gone. You looked back at the corn finding they were all pealed and ready.

"Lady Y/N wake from your slumber." Your eyes shot open. Thor was sitting in front of you his hands on your shoulders. He must have just finished shaking you awake. "Are we there yet?" You asked still trying to wake up. "Yes Lady Y/N and your things are waiting for you inside." He said. You sat there dazed still from the dream. "Lady Y/N is everything alright?" Thor asked. "Yeah I'm fine." You said unbuckling your seat belt and standing up. Thor then escorted you inside. When you entered you found Steve and Tony talking at the counter. Tony looked over finding you and Thor. "Hey sleepy head your finally up!" Tony said enthusiastically walking over to you then proceeding to mess up your hair. "Hi Tony." You said back , fixing your hair and then smiling at him. "So what do you need me to do?" You asked referring to your new job. "Well we normally just do missions so I suppose nothing." Steve said. "I could get you something to do if you like?" Tony said teasingly. "Tony don't treat her like a slave." Steve said seriously. "Oh hush Capsicle, but I know what you could do, When Thor want's pop tarts help him with the toaster so we don't have another accident." Tony said. You tried not to laugh at Tony's insult and the way he said accident. You were already beginning to like it hear. "Where are the pop tarts?" Thor said wondering off to go find them. "Well, welcome to club Avengers, Ice Goddess." Tony said walking behind the counter again. You sat down on a stool in front of the counter. "No, no don't call me that." You said cringing at the nick name. "Ooo he gave you a nick name." Steve said. "What you don't like my name for you?" Tony asked. "No." You said. "What about Fro Yo?" "No." You said. "Chilly Billy?" "No." You sounded ticked. "Tony I suggest you stop before Y/N freezes your mouth shut." Steve said noticing the annoyance on your face. It was a couple seconds later when Thor burst into the room.

"I found the pop tarts!!"